• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You will never have to wash your car again!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only surest way not to wash your car is to sell it off or dun own a car.........

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
less pay for the maid? I know one who had to wash three cars a day, cook for three generation family, take care of the granny, the boss and the kids who are in college and drive to school. and yet get yelled at for some mistakes. its modern day slavery. no day off, 24 hr day.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing. I once was in a chit chat with a co-worker and we were talking about what cars we'd buy if we had the money, and he said Mini Cooper. Granted it is a nice little car, but we were talking about if "we had the money" kind of situation so I asked him why, and his reply was, "It's easy to wash!" I never thought about car ownership from that perspective, but he did have a point. Now, if he'd only watched this ad!

Cheers!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing. I once was in a chit chat with a co-worker and we were talking about what cars we'd buy if we had the money, and he said Mini Cooper. Granted it is a nice little car, but we were talking about if "we had the money" kind of situation so I asked him why, and his reply was, "It's easy to wash!" I never thought about car ownership from that perspective, but he did have a point. Now, if he'd only watched this ad!

Cheers!

That's the problem of mixing with losers..........no money, talk nonsense.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Car manufacturers should come up with a scratch proof car...to ward off those jealous cowardly have-nots who vent frustrations by scratching cars