• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'You want more chilli sauce, you pay more'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 27 Dec, 2008 07:51
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>'You want more chilli sauce, you pay more'

Upset that she was asked to pay 50 cents extra for more chilli sauce though she was already given three packets, Irene writes in to express her displeasure with this store.

She told STOMP:

"Have you all ever felt ridiculous that stalls charge you an additional 50cents for chilli sauce? Common stalls who dare to do this are usually those selling hokkien mee, oyster omelette etc. I feel this is indeed very ridiculous. Sauces are supposed to complement the dish, so why are customers charged more?

"I came across this, which is even more ridiculous.

" I ordered two chicken wings and a packet of fries. I was given three packets of chilli, so I asked the auntie nicely if I could have two more packets.

"She replied, "cannot." I was so taken aback! I asked again, "Cannot have 2 more packets?"

"She replied, "1 packet for 1 item."

"I might be hearing things... so I confirmed with her, "So I have 3 items, 3 pkts?Cannot have 2 more?"

"She said, "Cannot. You want you more you pay more."

"And she took 2 packets from her counter and passed them to me.

"I was too shocked to rebutt, so I said rather more fiercely and bluntly, "Okay,fine then. Forget it!"

"This is so shameful!""

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Consumers must learn to vote with dollars.
Don't like, don't buy. No need to complain.
In the long run, all these shops will close down
or improve their service level.

Anyway, I still wonder why she needs more than 3 packets of chilli sauce for 2 chicken wings and some fries.