• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You often see news of Tiongs flaunting their wealth in public, here's how they got it

Lavender

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese county chief bought three Maseratis, 28 watches and jade with 100 million yuan in bribes

Bian Fei, a Communist Party official in Hebei province, whose death sentence was suspended for two years after admitting corruption, promoted staff in return for 1.5 million yuan a month in bribes

PUBLISHED : Thursday, 10 December, 2015, 2:34pm
UPDATED : Thursday, 10 December, 2015, 2:47pm

Sidney Leng
[email protected]

71c94caa-9f06-11e5-b919-9dd19e242533_1280x720.jpg

Bian Fei, a Communist Party official in two counties in Hebei province, had his death sentence suspended for two years after admitting corruption in June. Photo: SCMP Pictures

A Chinese county official spent 100 million yuan (HK$120 million) he received in bribes on three Maserati sports cars, 28 luxury watches and dozens of pieces of luxurious jade, mainland media reports.

Bian Fei, a former Communist Party chief of two impoverished counties in Hebei province, was found to have been paid monthly bribes of more than 1.5 million yuan – 300 times more than his monthly salary – from 2008 to 2013, when he was expelled from the party for corruption, the China Discipline Inspection Newspaper, affiliated to China’s anti-graft authority, reported on Thursday.

74d7dc86-9f06-11e5-b919-9dd19e242533_486x.jpg

Some of the 28 luxury watches bought with bribe money by Bian Fei, a former Communist Party chief of two impoverished counties in Hebei province. Photo: SCMP Pictures

He was sentenced to death by a court in June after admitting corruption, but the sentence has been suspended for two years.

Bian, an avid reader of fashion and luxury product magazines, spent more than 43 million yuan on buying jade and the 28 luxury watches, the most expensive of which had cost more that 5 million yuan.

He had just placed a down payment on his third Maserati at the time he was placed under investigation by Central Commission for Discipline Inspection in 2013, the report said.

Bian had also spent some bribe money on three Buddhist drawings featuring spells, plus emerald jade items, to help “protect” him from being investigated for corruption, the report said.

While he was in charge of Hebei’s impoverished counties of Yongnian and Daming, a total of 32 government officials had paid Bian bribes so that they could be promoted, anti-graft officials found.

The only person that did not offer Bian a bribe was his 15-year driver, Wang Jincheng, who had reportedly helped to hide the items his boss had bought with all the bribe money.

Investigators later found these items inside 56 sacks and boxes stored in the home of Wang’s relatives.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: You often see news of Tiongs flaunting their wealth in public, here's how they go

maserati meant anything special in pig skin lingo? why 3 maseratis?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: You often see news of Tiongs flaunting their wealth in public, here's how they go

A Maserati and fancy watches does nothing for an ugly fuck like him.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The whole Communist gov is corrupted. They need to change the whole communist government for the country to have any hope.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

other countries no corruption? dun bull lah!

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

These are just the one got caught. So much money has already left the country to havens around the world.

Lavender

Alfrescian
Loyal

The whole Communist gov is corrupted. They need to change the whole communist government for the country to have any hope.

Corruption is one thing and is in every country but clones bragging about her military might is another. I think China holds the record and is second to none. :biggrin:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

I smart! I neber get caught with my pants down!! Hee!

Najib_Razak_2008-08-21.jpg

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Namaste to all my fellow brethren. You call this chinky style of flaunting wealth? Chinks got a lot to learn from our fellow Indians

Namaste please don't get angry, the truth is the truth and it hurts. Ommmmmm!

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Namaste to all my fellow brethren. You call this chinky style of flaunting wealth? Chinks got a lot to learn from our fellow Indians

Namaste please don't get angry, the truth is the truth and it hurts. Ommmmmm!

A wah you call dis eediot bwoy? Im try fi style up im self as a hip hop artist weh im try copy offa dem black ppl style inna hip hop and dancehall inna jamaica. Dis dutty man nuh mek it im look like one rassclaat dutty rat coolie worker like wah ppl see inna middle east working fi di arab masters dem. Seen?

Try di real african king weh im not ongly di richest but di blessed and di most high.

haile-selassie-01.jpg

Haile Selassie Jah rastafari!!!

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Try di real african king weh im not ongly di richest but di blessed and di most high.

haile-selassie-01.jpg

Haile Selassie Jah rastafari!!!

Namaste, yes he is a Hindu too.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP is corrupt. Yet 70 percent of sinkees embrace that party.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I smart! I neber get caught with my pants down!! Hee!

Najib_Razak_2008-08-21.jpg

Dun anyhow accuse Tonychat's master. His is donation and not corruption.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

in this case ,
they should have followed the sillypoore way
peg the salary of the party members to world 10 highest paid professionals
that will solve the legal issue. no more corruptions.
but the moral issue remains !

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in this case ,
they should have followed the sillypoore way
peg the salary of the party members to world 10 highest paid professionals
that will solve the legal issue. no more corruptions.
but the moral issue remains !

No more corruptions? Are you kidding me? That is the worst corruption of a politicians. Cheating the voters with their highly inflated salary. Only the dumb will vote for them and we have 70% dumb idiots.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Corruption is one thing and is in every country but clones bragging about her military might is another. I think China holds the record and is second to none. :biggrin:

The PAP bragging there is no corruption in singapore is also second to none.