• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You may hate Putin but he makes other presidents look like pussies.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump would have made a good counter-balance to Putin. :cool:
I agree. You can tell Putin has an affinity towards Trump. The current war would not have happened if Biden did not become the fake president of USA.

jw5

Loyal
I agree. You can tell Putin has an affinity towards Trump. The current war would not have happened if Biden did not become the fake president of USA.

I don't think Putin and Trump are afraid of each other, neither are they great friends with each other. But they are both willing to have a dialogue with each other on various issues. Which is a million times better than what the useless trio of Biden, Zelenskky and rest of the world have managed to do among them. :coffee:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220323-202931_Gallery.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think Putin and Trump are afraid of each other, neither are they great friends with each other. :coffee:
If Trump has a special relationship with Kim Jung Um, he will do the same with Putin. Trump believed, countries who relied heavily on America, for survival , are a bunch of coward and wasted America's trillions of dollars. To save America from losing too much money, and to help tone down aggression, is to make friends and Putin is one of them.

Reactions: jw5