• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

you look down on ah nehs

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ang mos rich class neh , tiongs Japan look down on your behavior .

You see the stupid pattern?.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ang mos rich class neh , tiongs Japan look down on your behavior .

You see the stupid pattern?.

What's the purpose of this thread?

You want to tell the whole world you love Ah Nehs?

You fighting for the Ah Neh cause now?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i spit down on you CCB runningdog, if not be careful nim peh jik kah tark also!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I myself being ah neh ...also cannot tahan these CCB bastards from the mainland with their CB kekling accent which is even more kekling than mine ....

I spit on these bastards!!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich tiongs, nips. Nehs n may Saleh also look down on you. Even some singkies also look down on your behavior man

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich tiongs, nips. Nehs n may Saleh also look down on you. Even some singkies also look down on your behavior man

come come....stuff your face full of my kekling shaft....i know its caked and tastes of LHL arse but licking me clean will save you the trouble of doing us both ..... :biggrin:

Last edited: