• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know election is coming when ....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP says so, 70 percent of sinkees will believe.

The, the 70% says, I Believe in the PAP almighty, creator of Singapore & the surrounding islands, borne by LKY, suffered during WWII...I believe in the father, son & the holey goh... ha ha ha ha

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% voters may not suffer by voting for PAP, but their children definitely will. PAP is killing Singaporans slowly, but surely they will get there if you allow them more time to stay in power.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% voters may not suffer by voting for PAP, but their children definitely will. PAP is killing Singaporans slowly, but surely they will get there if you allow them more time to stay in power.

Killing them softly with this song, with this song. I heard he sang a good song, I heard it had a style....killing them softly, softly with this song..

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know election is coming when Toa Paw Heng tells Hanima his ridiculous investment forecast in order to raid the nation reserves.

President Halimah briefed on projected investment returns from GIC, MAS, Temasek
fh-budget-08.jpg

SINGAPORE - President Halimah Yacob has been briefed by Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat and officials from the Ministry of Finance (MOF) on the Government's proposed expected long-term real returns on its assets.

These projections would be used to determine how much it will be able to tap the nation's past reserves for the next Budget.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ected-investment-returns-from-gic-mas-temasek

And 9% GST is to help the poor become poorer.

And if there were negative returns on the expected long-term real returns on its assets, expect 20% GST just like the lump sum 30% water tax.
Expected long-term real returns is as good as tikam tikam with unexpected loss results based on hoching's "investment acumen".

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know election is coming when pap mps are frequently seen outside and intensively appear in media telling sinkies what they have done over the last term. you know election is imminent, countdown time when opposition start to work the ground, interacting with sinkies.