• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You guys believe ISIL set fire on Jordanian pilot ah..

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obama said he will give Jordan $1 billion to fight ISIS..

Listen, did you guys watch the video of the caged Jordanian pilot and set on fire?

The video is Hollywood production, with great sound and video mastering effects.

But this is not the clue....

The clue is in the logic. It is illogical for IS to demand for the release of the Al Qaeda woman if it had already killed the pilot a month ago. Then the Japanese men were also illogically 'beheaded' and the mother of Kenji Goto behaved like taking cue from the British agent in the conference and at end of conference, she can even smile.

Now back to the Jordanian pilot. If IS had killed him, and if Jordan said willing to exchange him for the woman, ISIS will never be able to exchange the pilot with her. Since that is the case, surely ISIL cannot be so stupid because the woman will be killed, not to say Jordan will attack them all out, as it is doing now.

This does not make sense. Also, now you see Jordan posting videos on Youtube to show the air strikes and wow! The production of these video are just like the production of that mass beheading video and the burning video, like it comes from the same production house.

Finally, Jordan is the only middle eastern country that is very comfy with Israel all these years. The people of Jordan never like Jordan to be involved and this is perhaps the only way to make it happen for USA and Israel.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man set fire on PAP
MP Seng Han Thong !!
This one is mediacock production ?

Possibility is remote. This is completely unrehearsed and unheard off.

I don't remember people like LTK and Dr Chee or Lim You Hock being set fire upon. SHT must be world 1st.

Ang mo set fire to cars,building and others. They don't set fire to their own kind.

Singkie is just a sad creature. To think that successful people like SHT is serving the community and paying back the society.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course she smiled her son is with Jesus. Everybody else should be crying cause they have no hope for afterlife.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CIA fabricated all conflicts

CIA is in cahoots with Mossad. Hand in glove.........

Jordan's king Abdullah was in USA meeting with Obama when the Jordanian pilot was 'burned in the cage'. Now, why was he at USA in the first place. Then a week before that when the two Nihonese were held ransom, the cock Abe was in the middle east and dropped by Jordan. How convenient.

What I'm not clear is why the Nippon bastards are drawn into this. Perhaps Europe are not interested to get involved even with the Charlie Hebdo false flag, as they're up to their necks in fiscal shit.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jordan's king Abdullah was in USA meeting with Obama when the Jordanian pilot was 'burned in the cage'. Now, why was he at USA in the first place. Then a week before that when the two Nihonese were held ransom, the cock Abe was in the middle east and dropped by Jordan. How convenient.

What I'm not clear is why the Nippon bastards are drawn into this. Perhaps Europe are not interested to get involved even with the Charlie Hebdo false flag, as they're up to their necks in fiscal shit.

CIA planted PAP in Singapore to torture us. CIA planted Mandela. CIA planted Marcos. CIA planted Saddam....the list goes on.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha That's the biggest bull shit i've heard since 9/11, MH 370, MH 17, Air Asia.

Should award TS for best entertainment. Keep up with your conspiracy theories.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TO kno is To be FRee. DO u Kno?

I know i know... MH 370 was hijacked by CIA too right?

But i think this could be the reason.

McfZ9TP.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know i know... MH 370 was hijacked by CIA too right?

But i think this could be the reason.

McfZ9TP.jpg

NOw I kno U kno not anytHing....if the CHink opened the DOor, hOw the Plane flew FOr 8 moRe hrs on a Deliberate couRse?
It's not the CIA, It's piLot suicide....

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NOw I kno U kno not anytHing....if the CHink opened the DOor, hOw the Plane flew FOr 8 moRe hrs on a Deliberate couRse?
It's not the CIA, It's piLot suicide....

Until the plane and black box is found, all are conspiracy theories.

the best clown is soIsee, who said yesterday why ISIS faces are covered because they are CIA agents.

Proof = zero

You mean those foreign fighters who abandon their homeland to join ISIS are stupid to reveal their faces only to be executed by ISIS ?

Except for senior Al Qaeda commanders, most arab terrorists don't show their faces.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until the plane and black box is found, all are conspiracy theories.

the best clown is soIsee, who said yesterday why ISIS faces are covered because they are CIA agents.

Proof = zero

You mean those foreign fighters who abandon their homeland to join ISIS are stupid to reveal their faces only to be executed by ISIS ?

Except for senior Al Qaeda commanders, most arab terrorists don't show their faces.

Then whY declare mh370 is aN accident? Where is the evidEnce. Where iS the plane. Where is thE black box?

Somebody

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then whY declare mh370 is aN accident? Where is the evidEnce. Where iS the plane. Where is thE black box?

Najib : KNN let u all settle compensation fast u also cow peh! I didn't say that we will stop searching for the plane and Australia are still looking for it!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Life is a mystery. The afterlife is also a mystery. Everything is so mysterious, things may not be what they seem. The only thing that's not a mystery is : :oIo: to the PAP.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hindu widows used to throw themselves into the funeral pyre of their dead husband. And Joan of arc died under similar circumstances.

Revenge

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL ISIS is trying to sow discord between US and Jordan.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....US-aid-worker-was-killed-by-Jordan-air-strike

America's response

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?200038-US-says-no-proof-to-IS-claim-that-airstrike-killed-American-hostage

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

USA does not give a damn about the woman hostage. If they did, the airstrikes they conducted last month would hv hit all those targets that the Jordanian air strikes are targeting now........no one ask how come Jordan still have so many targets to bomb if USA had carried out the bombings last month and more. All bullshit!