• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You drink, I drink!

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this story real or not? I am not Taoist but am certain that this block of flats will be condemned in future. I, for one, will not buy anywhere near that estate. Not that block, nor the blocks within its vicinity.

Here is my story and its a true story. Many years ago, a small kid fall out of the window in my neighbouring block. My carpark is open air, old HDB estate mah. So until today, the carpark space near that block is usually empty until late at night. Even with the parking shortage (thank you PAP), cars will park illegally rather than park near that block. Of course, when it is late, the entire car park will be full but not by choice. Even people who do not know the story, when asked why they dun park there, cannot explain. I, for one, have never parked near that area.:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this story real or not? I am not Taoist but am certain that this block of flats will be condemned in future. I, for one, will not buy anywhere near that estate. Not that block, nor the blocks within its vicinity.

even a 3 years old kid will tell you harry potter is not real ..

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell you one that happened to my grandfather. He used to own an estate along the beach in changi. Everytime he go down to the beach at night for fishing, there is always a lady standing on one of the rocks of that section of the beach.

Then the crying of the a lady can be heard moving from the kitchen, to the halls, in the gardens, then to the second and third level, sometimes the crying sound is stationary. Gives me the creeps relating it.:o

His pet dog, an alastian never barks, must have saw something and lost his balls for the rest of its life. :biggrin:

And afew of my uncles also saw the shadow of a person moving back and forth against the whitewashed wall of the house belonging to the gardener. Like the shadow trapped in the wall.

Is this story real or not?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The movie Dark Water comes to mind.

Perhaps some religious ritual can be carried out to appease the deceased.

dark-water-j.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He drink and fall sick, he could easily afford the medical bills.
You follow him, drink and fall sick, you could wipe out your savings plus medisave