• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat You can bet all your life savings on US stocks cos Trump guarantees the stock market success

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me,” the president said. “I’ve always been great with money, I’ve always been great with jobs, that’s what I do. And I’ve done it well, I’ve done it really well, much better than people understand and they understand I’ve done well.”

I am just starting out today .... am I too late? will I miss the boat ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
“The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me,” the president said. “I’ve always been great with money, I’ve always been great with jobs, that’s what I do. And I’ve done it well, I’ve done it really well, much better than people understand and they understand I’ve done well.”

The orange dotard will lead us into WW3 against Rocket Man. You are better off shorting the market and converting your money into gold bullion.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

In Trump We Trust.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am betting on oil stocks. Regardless if WW3 comes or not, it is going to shoot to the roof.

Prince Mohammed is going to make me rich.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump - the name itself is auspicious and triumphant.

Just his word ( because of me ) is enough for me to put all my life savings on US stocks.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

He sounds more like an entertainer than a president.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can our own leader say the same ?

People may call him arrogant , but Americans will see him as s strong and confident leader.

What’s better when the leader himself guarantees your wealth being especially when he is the President of the most powerful nation in the world?

Hoot !

Last edited: