• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You believe in Karma?

Yi Dao

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah but people shouldn't worry about their next life now. Only believers in Scientology will. Just ask Tom Cruise.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma is real. Just like here. Yes it is done through human but it does applies.

If a brudder here is nice, he get points. Nothing much but at least is it something for being nice. The bad ones kenna zap.

Karma like religion is bulls**t.

jw5

Loyal
Karma means getting what you deserve...no meh? In chinese is 因果 right?

Don't think so, this is more like the "created karma" that I mentioned in an earlier post.
If karma was simply getting what u deserve, than getting your salary after working hard or your kid getting good marks after studying hard are also karma.
Karma is meant to be more "spiritual" :rolleyes: , which is why I don't believe in it. :wink:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe this is

"Immediately Effective Karma is that which is experienced in this present life. According to the Abhidhamma one does both good and evil during the javana process (thought-impulsion), which usually lasts for seven thought-moments. The effect of the first thought-moment, being the weakest, one may reap in this life itself. This is called the Immediately Effective Karma. Immediately Effective Karma is that which is experienced in this present life. According to the Abhidhamma one does both good and evil during the javana process (thought-impulsion), which usually lasts for seven thought-moments. The effect of the first thought-moment, being the weakest, one may reap in this life itself. This is called the Immediately Effective Karma."

http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/karma.htm

Don't think so, this is more like the "created karma" that I mentioned in an earlier post.
If karma was simply getting what u deserve, than getting your salary after working hard or your kid getting good marks after studying hard are also karma.
Karma is meant to be more "spiritual" :rolleyes: , which is why I don't believe in it. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
CF9BCF60-D786-4726-9E79-B0603E4B68B6-189-000000225CCA0C38.jpg

So many Bangkokians bad karma this morning, stuck in a standstill traffic on the highway now.

Of is it a good karma for me, can post and surf in SBF?

jw5

Loyal
So many Bangkokians bad karma this morning, stuck in a standstill traffic on the highway now.

Of is it a good karma for me, can post and surf in SBF?

nope, not good karma, but thks again for the 4D number. :wink: