• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You all die liao! Recent online comments made MP Lawrence Wong sibeh toolan

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lawrence Wong, I want to challenge you!

at least Charles proved smart enough to spot the wayang.

Off course he is much more smarter then those that created the wayang.
He is a hero from the Afghanistan Battle Theatre. He is at the war-front just like his uncles, father, brother and grand-dad.
Surely as a Britisher he knows the wayang that his previous governments had seen being staged in Singapore since 1959.
He is worthy of my respect.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun want to say much but wong is like this guy.

xegxmr.jpg

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This article rekindled my mind about the real Lawrence of Arabia.

I was told that someone wrote that he was a gay.

Is that true?

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's funny that MP Wong said online ppl had political affiliations.. how does he noe if who in the online community is a member of which political party?

And I find it even MORE funny that he said "no one was invited of his political affiliation...".. no invite.. then.. hand-picked??
watever reason you give.. it doesn't disprove the fact that there are members in that forum of the so-called "national conversation" that are from ONE political party..

Since our nation's parliament has MORE than ONE political party representing the people (voted in by them), y only PAP in the makeup of the participants?

so when a majority of the participants agree to anything.. does it represent the NATION??

PAP is scared of online comments liao.. won't be long b4 a law comes to put negative online comment writers into jail without trail... my view and thinking la..
what do you think??

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Im sure he is not toolan of this guy...

423683_283651758414489_2034915395_n.jpg

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Mediacorp organized a TV forum with the PM, they invited a group of 50 people from all walks of life. Some had participated previously in Mediacorp’s TV programmes. Several were nominated by the unions and schools. Others came from a range of professional, voluntary and self-help groups.

No one was invited because of his or her political affiliation. But it so happens that among the group of 50, a handful were PAP members. They were a small minority. But on the internet, there was a campaign targeted against these PAP members, with their names being singled out and attacked, and their phone numbers publicised online.

Oh stop whining and grow some balls.

Your lackeys either were there on their own or acted on your instructions. Either way, identifying themselves simply as lawyer, educator, etc, they were trying to astroturf the discussion to make White Scums like you look good. That is dishonesty, insincerity

The internet is merely doing what these boot lickers should have done in the first place, that is, to declare their interests, affiliation

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Minister of State for Education and Information, Communications and the Arts Lawrence Wong says he’s been watching certain incidents unfold online recently “with some heaviness in my heart.”

However, he said that “surely we do not want to end up in a situation where every activity or conversation in this country becomes politicised, where our people are polarized by political beliefs, where Singaporeans are set against Singaporeans based on creed or political affiliation”.

Glad he understands that everything is politicised as long as people exist. You can either have a one-party state and hide all the politics within one party or you can have open politics.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be a stroke of coincidence, when bunches of lampar dogs appear so numerous in number in both events.

Maybe lightning do strike twice at the same spot afterall and who knows, he might get to find out. LOL

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
PCC song song to Jurong with one hand or 2 hands?

If he very toolan,he can 1 hand PCC and 1 hand eat ice cream to cool down.

Honestly,this type of lau-lan guai-lan face ought to be smashed with baseball bat into a pulp and sprayed with
aunty lucy ejaculation.

Last edited:

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teo Ser Luck starts to weigh in on the FB page too.

Koh Thong Liang - " Ser luck, I would like to ask you a question. Does PAP intend to have a conversation with people who only earn $800 a month and are lowly educated? Can PAP stand vulgarities from this group of people? You must understand that in a conversation, some people may get emotional when they express their displeasure at the government. After all they are not politicians like you who are very eloquent and know how to control your emotions. Will PAP tell this group of people to get lost? Don't tell me respect to one another is important because this group of people will not understand that."

teo Ser Luck - "@kho thong Liang they are our fellow Singaporeans like you and me and should also have a voice. Don't treat them differently. Can get used to it or not ? Hmm....how about I actually grew up in that environment and I actually chat with them all the time because they were the uncles who helped me and my family when we were really poor. What about you ?"

Teo ser Luck - "@kho Thong Liang you don't have to use vulgarities to get your message across. When you are frustrated, go for a run, find a remote place, then shout your heart out. If you really have uncles or friends with dialect speaking background, you would know they don't use vulgarities all the time. PAP has activists from the most humble of background and several of them grew up within kampong areas or a little more 'interesting' environment like mine. More importantly, let's not treat them differently and class them separately."

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;afyO2MVT_fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afyO2MVT_fg[/video]

Sibeh steam ah... wet wet horny horny.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell him to FUCK OFF!!!!!. Come get me......I will kick his butt...........and send him to Mars!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

He is just another SCUM...affilating with PAP..a disrespectful party who does not play fair...redrawing boundries and does not fight openly, fairly like a gentleman.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell him to FUCK OFF!!!!!. Come get me......I will kick his butt...........and send him to Mars!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Ah Beng,

Anchua lee ani gong? (Why are you so inconsiderate?)

Don't send such people to Mars.

That is a New World waiting for all of us.

Such people will defile that Red Planet.

We will grow trees there and create a new flora and fauna.

Please do not defile that Planet. Its our only hope.

Leave this people on Planet Earth which is going to vanish soon.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

Im sure he is not toolan of this guy...

423683_283651758414489_2034915395_n.jpg
This sick gay got a prc boyfriend n love it when kana rod in arseee n likes to hear to prc mandrain to make his dayLam pah soh so fake.

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS LAWRENCE WONG? :confused::oIo:

eh, why you so dumb one? He is 4G minister, the future ok? maybe seat warmer like Lau Goh last time. Pay attention and stop surfing the XXX Sammy Boy lah.

For a minster in charge of Communications, he sure is getting a battering on the net. Epic fail.