• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG giel table tennis final ... unbelievable ....

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watched the tt medal award ceremony. Big huge PRC flag being waved excitedly by our "new citizen" students. In contrast, the Sg "supporters" brought pathetically small Sg flags ... look so lame ...

peterpan707

Alfrescian
Loyal
China beat Singapore 4 - 0.

However, what is important to note is the fact that the supporters holding flags and shouting for China are students wearing school uniforms, Hwa Chong and a host of other JCs and secondary schools. They are obviously from China.

This is ridiculous to say the least ..... :eek:

Why these students wear school uniforms? Could they using the ticket allocate from MOE.

Paid by MOE to China students to support China.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bicycle also Raleigh...you damn rich.

Hello, Raleigh a relic...last time mata with short pants & light blue wooly socks, with the ribbon ride them....did you, use them to catch the escapee from NS??

You find me a Raleigh in good condition...I buy from you:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok the China is world under xx, champion...Isabelle, is unrank...I watched the last part of the match..she played well..needs a lot of exposure....

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was born and bred a Singaporean kid. They said I must go NS so I went. They said can attend seminars and aptitude tests first so I went. They said I've been selected for police as regular (but must sign on 5 years) so I signed. What the hell else you expect me to do? Protest and go DB and have whole life ruined? Why didn't you do that yourself?

You're very obedient indeed. You spent much of your life as an NCO poodle and it became your reflex action to lick the balls of Senior Officers in both Police and Army.

You continue to exhibit your 'slave mentality' 奴才相 even after you've been discharged from the poodle camp. Even in cyberspace, you will not forget to lick the balls of GMS by saluting his army rank on every conceivable opportunity. I'll not be surprised if you were to prostrate on the ground when you see BG George Yeo, Radm Teo C. H. and many PAP generals.

You're born to be a NCO, Sergeant (Retired) Ramseth.

Royal Canin Feline 32

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, what is important to note is the fact that the supporters holding flags and shouting for China are students wearing school uniforms, Hwa Chong and a host of other JCs and secondary schools. They are obviously from China.

I thought China beat China.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
This "Singaporean" Isabelle Li is from China...

Really ? Her father's name in The Good News Paper is so local.

Originally I thought she was from China too via her looks and her family name 'Li', but thought otherwise as that time there was a drive for hanyu pinyin and Lee may be 'Li'.

Any digs to prove she is Chiina-born ?

Honestly, I think she has potential as a formidable challenger to China, if she is given the right training and exposures.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think even if she was not born here, though i think she was, can still call her a true blue Singaporean as he attended primary education here.

"I started playing table tennis when I was nine. Chongfu Primary School which I attended was famous for table tennis and hence, I was introduced to table tennis during PE lessons. I remember how excited I felt when I picked up my bat for the first time. As it gets closer to YOG, the table tennis team has been travelling overseas frequently. Therefore, whenever I'm in Singapore, my piority is spending time with my family. Other than that, I attend church with my sister on weekends and we would go out together."

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I witness that scene, the feeling was horrible .... like my heart got stabbed ....sigghhhh ....:(

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think even if she was not born here, though i think she was, can still call her a true blue Singaporean as he attended primary education here.

i read from somewhere just today saying she is born and bred here. now trying to find the article n post it here.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have some backbone and should have used your brain lor:rolleyes:

I was born and bred a Singaporean kid. They said I must go NS so I went. They said can attend seminars and aptitude tests first so I went. They said I've been selected for police as regular (but must sign on 5 years) so I signed. What the hell else you expect me to do? Protest and go DB and have whole life ruined? Why didn't you do that yourself?