• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yishun Again!!! - Lady wielded toy sword and attacked police

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • 1Xmz-fyqrewk1240733.jpg

• 6iHL-fyqrewk1241716.jpg
7 / 16
而且在这一过程中并非简单的推波助澜,而是表现的比美军还上心。可以说,萨德的正式落地处处都有韩国军方的影子。2月27日与乐天达成一致签署换地协议, 4月14日出动12架直升机搬运萨德组件一整天,4月26日凌晨借着夜色的掩护开始火速部署萨德

• u6Fh-fyqrewk1241795.jpg

• N8db-fyqrewk1241740.jpg

• qf1H-fyqrewk1241757.jpg

• OA3K-fyqrewk1241781.jpg
  • YRiv-fyqrewk1241895.jpg

12 / 16

• jRhY-fyqrewk1245720.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it Ginfreely that siao cheebye??
Subdue her and clamp her nipples, shave her bald and tie her up spread wide.

You are still at it when I am long gone from this forum means you are not doing this to get rid of me from this forum but to harrass me as your true motive. You are a malicious Malaysian. Of course, who else will read Malaysian Chinese newspaper except Malaysian Chinese ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are still at it when I am long gone from this forum means you are not doing this to get rid of me from this forum but to harrass me as your true motive. You are a malicious Malaysian. Of course, who else will read Malaysian Chinese newspaper except Malaysian Chinese ?

FUCKSLUT!!!! YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!?
How's your smelly cheebye??? Still in one piece?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKSLUT!!!! YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!?
How's your smelly cheebye??? Still in one piece?

You are definitely malicious Malaysian that read Malaysian Chinese newspapers AND know about hospital permai. Who will know hospital permai besides Malaysian? And your Malaysian mother wife daughters are the fuckslut and smelling cheebye that you called me. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are definitely malicious Malaysian that read Malaysian Chinese newspapers AND know about hospital permai. Who will know hospital permai besides Malaysian? And your Malaysian mother wife daughters are the fuckslut and smelling cheebye that you called me. Pui!

YOUR CHEEBYE is the smelliest that's why you are so popular in India, they love smelly cunts like you.

Have you been getting +91 numbers from India? There are a million flyers of your phuacheebye face with your number on it floating in India. Some of them will fly over fuck you deep and ejaculate all over your fuckslut face, wash your cheebye and wait!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Malaysian mother wife daughters cheebye are the smelliest and you sell them to Indians and that’s why you think others are like you Malaysians selling cheebye with no morals and no shame. Truth hurts indeed Malaysians like you got no morals!

YOUR CHEEBYE is the smelliest that's why you are so popular in India, they love smelly cunts like you.

Have you been getting +91 numbers from India? There are a million flyers of your phuacheebye face with your number on it floating in India. Some of them will fly over fuck you deep and ejaculate all over your fuckslut face, wash your cheebye and wait!!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yishun residents are luckiest sinkies ....... No need pay money to subscribe cable tv anytime want to see drama just need to look out the window or take a walk around the Neighbourhood