• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yew wah ow demands that samsters oppies fuck off from sinkypura!!!

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
0-EF830-EF-0262-44-C6-84-B7-4043-E5-E54016.jpg

69-D3-DFEC-38-CC-4-B63-BE86-129532792-F15.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think yew wah ow forgot that sg is many x smaller than fra ger Swiss and Belgium and pappies pay higher than them KNN

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2020-10-29-19-50-24-033_com.facebook.katana.png

He even has Pinky's photo on his FB profile page. And many of his friends are also strong Pappy supporters.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Stupid boomer

I don't need analytics to predict his most likely to appear places and dates

1. Waterloo street temple (+/- 5 days of the first and 15th of the lunar month)
2. East Coast Park (Mon to Fri morning)
3. Hawker centers in the North, North East Area (AMK, TPY and Hougang)
4. Definitely not staying in the West, North of Ang Mo Kio, East of Paya Lebar. (This kinds of narrow it down to Hougang-Serangoon-AMK tri area)
5. Most probably a retiree: age and timestamp of his IG posts.

Fucking moron

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Waterloo street temple (+/- 5 days of the first and 15th of the lunar month)

Don't forget Buddha and Guanyin's special anniversaries/birthdays etc. And the Treasury Day. :biggrin:

I miss the days of going inside to take some blessed candies. :frown: