• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the bible

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

snakes have no vocal cords and therefore do not talk (nor make any other sound). the only kind of sound they can make is a hissing sound and that is caused by them forcing out air rapidly from their nostrils or mouth.

inf for you to make such a stupid statement :wink:

They can evolve vocal cords too just as you can evolve vocal cords sir. Thats evolution. You can evolve wings, eyes, brain, arms, legs, anything sir. Anything is possible with evolution sir.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: yet another newsl about extinct prehistoric creatures that were older than the b

I am sorry I misquoted you. But replacing the word 'power' with 'composition' does not in any way change the fact that you are bullshitting. There is nothing mysterious in the composition of seawater.

Replacing 'power' with 'composition'....you must be joking....these two words have completely different meaning, and if this is the way messages are being read and interpreted, than you can interpret (or misinterpret) anything you want.

The 'mysterious composition' of the seawater must be taken into the right context....first, this does not imply (or at least I am not implying) that sea-water has mysterious power. Second, it is mysterious because given the modern advancement in the science of geochemistry, no one can create seawater in exactly like the one we could get from the ocean. And lastly, sea-water is an essential resource that provides the world with oxygen...quite contrary to many people who believe that we get most of our oxygen from the Amazon forests. Seawater has at least 60 of the known elements and by coincidence or by divine design (which I believe in the latter), and all our bodies' elements from zinc, iron, calcium, sodium, Iodine, etc are found in seawater. It is even more mysterious that these elements in the seawater are in ionized (or liquid) form which can be easily be absorbed into living organism and serve as essential nutrients for all marine livestocks. We all known that fish is the best protein among all the meats that we eat and the reason is very simple: Since fish fed on the best available food, certainly they will provide, in turn, the best food for human...we see in the Gospel, Jesus fed the magnitude with just two fishes (and five loaves of bread, Matthew 14:1-21; Mark 6:14-44; Luke 9:7-17;John 6:1-14)) and again the reason is simple: God will provide the best for His people! This story of Jesus feeding the magnitude with two fishes and five loaves of bread appeared in all the four Gospels!

The only thing that we heard from evolutionists to 'justify' their theory of natural selection/evolution is that they always looked at bones, fossils of many thousand years or million years....but none can provide us any creditable explanation about the mysterious compositions of seawater. Frankly, creationists and Bible believers can't either....except one fact is there: Seawater has to be created and it cannot be evolved out of nowhere...question is: By Whom, and we know even with current technology, no lab can create seawater. If this is not 'mysterious' that what is mysterious?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They can evolve vocal cords too just as you can evolve vocal cords sir. Thats evolution. You can evolve wings, eyes, brain, arms, legs, anything sir. Anything is possible with evolution sir.

so are you telling us you can evolve wings to fly too ? :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to evolution, anything is possible. Life can come from dead matter, thoughts, sexual reproduction can evolve too. Don't you know or believe in evolution dear?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

According to evolution, anything is possible. Life can come from dead matter, thoughts, sexual reproduction can evolve too. Don't you know or believe in evolution dear?

who told you according to evolution anything is possible ...show me the proof :wink: beware ...my inf button is very near me :wink: dont run around in circle again . later kena banned dont blame me again ok :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seawater has to be created and it cannot be evolved out of nowhere...question is: By Whom, and we know even with current technology, no lab can create seawater. If this is not 'mysterious' that what is mysterious?

Psalm23, I suppose a lot of things are mysterious to you, such as:

the mysterious composition of volcanic lava;
the mysterious composition of topsoil;
the mysterious composition of the atmosphere;
the mysterious composition of coronal mass ejections from the sun;
the mysterious composition of human blood;
the mysterious composition of human digestive juices;
the mysterious composition of human semen;
the mysterious composition of human vaginal lubricating fluid.

A "mysterious" mindset is the hallmark of a superstitious person. Your attempt to attribute the "mysterious powers of seawater" as coming from your God does not convince me.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Psalm23, I suppose a lot of things are mysterious to you, such as:

the mysterious composition of volcanic lava;
the mysterious composition of topsoil;
the mysterious composition of the atmosphere;
the mysterious composition of coronal mass ejections from the sun;
the mysterious composition of human blood;
the mysterious composition of human digestive juices;
the mysterious composition of human semen;
the mysterious composition of human vaginal lubricating fluid.

A "mysterious" mindset is the hallmark of a superstitious person. Your attempt to attribute the "mysterious powers of seawater" as coming from your God does not convince me.

a donation by a supersitious person can also mysteriously disappear into thin air :wink: ...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

who told you according to evolution anything is possible ...show me the proof :wink: beware ...my inf button is very near me :wink: dont run around in circle again . later kena banned dont blame me again ok :wink:

Aren't there animals with ears, eyes, wings, sexual reproduction, vocal cords etc? Why is it impossible? You mean you cannot see? You don't beleive in evolution babe?

Infrac me la, I will say bye bye to you anytime. Just try it dear.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Aren't there animals with ears, eyes, wings, sexual reproduction, vocal cords etc? Why is it impossible? You mean you cannot see? You don't beleive in evolution babe?

ok ...already inf ...bye bye see you again , im sure you will still be here :wink: darling :wink:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;cuk3CWNMqhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuk3CWNMqhA[/video]

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Gay Kinana,

Still talking like a a Teenage boy here huh ? Grow up lah. Your parents are CRYING for you.

You are such a LOSER Son

Grow up and be like a man and stop hiding behind the PC Screen :wink:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are an animal, the snake is an animal too.
If you can evolve to speak, why not a snake evolve to speak too?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

the amount of logic here is negative 93259372587520352582038252053929850273329399

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

the amount of logic here is negative 93259372587520352582038252053929850273329399

when a delusional christains get trap in a debate whether their god exists or if they cant show any evidence , they will start to shiver and start to talk nonsense to prove their point , which is hilarious . thats why i enjoy making them look like a fool for all to see :wink: i really hope this kinana will be back to entertain us . even he is not around i believe theres other delusional christains to replace him :wink: .

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scientisit (???) Rojak,

Don't come and BS with all your claims...this lab, that lab, my lab...can do this, can do this.........

To begin with...I have not mentioned that minerals cannot be extracted from seawater....my points...and please go to my threads to verify what I said, is that the technology now at best is used to extract the minerals for research purpose....it is going to be too cost ineffective to extract the minerals for commerical purpose....it is going to be a dream that will never come true....according to some geochemists the technology is simply too difficult to achieve. The main reason is that the concentration of the mineration in the seawater is just too tiny to be extracted and the energy needed to extract the minerals does not made any commercial sense. In the oil crisis, possibility of extracting energy from seawater was under intense discussion but just hardly few years, it was abandoned completely and it seldom resurface for serious discussion.

And cancer in fish is COMMON.....give me a break......don't talk rubbish!

http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/staff/gong.htm

stupid fuck, u really think i talk cock right. there is more than 1 group in singapore that is doing this. talk to chee bye uneducated fuck like you is like that one la, even i throw evidence in front of you, you still wun believe, you rather believe in stupid book. mentally challenged.

next, WE ARE ALREADY EXTRACTING MINERALS FROM THE SEA FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE STUPID FUCK. i already mentioned it and as usual, talk to stupid xtain i have to repeat it for 3 to 10 times as they are too stupid to register it. one good example is Li, which is used in Li-ion battery.

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro vamjok! Calm down..........u r talking to low iq n high stupidity=retardation kind of ppl like Miss Kinana. U need patient, they r in different level of intelligence w us u must understand.

Go hv a drink, calm down. Someting's BIG coming their way.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

when a delusional christains get trap in a debate whether their god exists or if they cant show any evidence , they will start to shiver and start to talk nonsense to prove their point , which is hilarious . thats why i enjoy making them look like a fool for all to see :wink: i really hope this kinana will be back to entertain us . even he is not around i believe theres other delusional christains to replace him :wink: .

I agree. I have argued with many christians using the bible against them. It is true what you say about them. However, the more intelligent christians will keep their mouths shut when they are trapped. This kinana is another level, genius in a way. I heard all the nonsense interpretation they give of the bible, hahahaha but this kinana. Wow.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree. I have argued with many christians using the bible against them. It is true what you say about them. However, the more intelligent christians will keep their mouths shut when they are trapped. This kinana is another level, genius in a way. I heard all the nonsense interpretation they give of the bible, hahahaha but this kinana. Wow.

yes you are right , those nicer and intelligent christians will not act the way kinana did ...yes , those nicer christains will not be as defensive as that idiot and i also know those nicer and intelligent christians are struggling with their faith so i dont go around attacking them . i only whack those christains who thinks that their god have all the answers and yaya papaya here . i feel theres a need to teach those idiot a lesson .

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes you are right , those nicer and intelligent christians will not act the way kinana did ...yes , those nicer christains will not be as defensive as that idiot and i also know those nicer and intelligent christians are struggling with their faith so i dont go around attacking them . i only whack those christains who thinks that their god have all the answers and yaya papaya here . i feel theres a need to teach those idiot a lesson .

I Be honest, i real life i never do this to anyone, as i respect them as my friend thus i respect their personal view. thus i do no have this issue, mainly non of them are actually retarded to spread nonsensical bullshit.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I Be honest, i real life i never do this to anyone, as i respect them as my friend thus i respect their personal view. thus i do no have this issue, mainly non of them are actually retarded to spread nonsensical bullshit.

bro , for me in real life i will whack anyone who try to force their faith on me after i told them not to and they dont listen . of course my own friends will not do it to me ...they know me and i know them . i ever whack this angmo in japan preaching to me in japanese ...i sibey tulan i tell him to stop he still going on and on until i buay tahan ...i told him since he want to talk nonsense , i then invited him to a nearby cafe and whack him for hours ..until he buay tahan and say i will go to hell ....whahahahhahaha...i just told him if god wanted me to go hell let god tell me and not him ..he tulan and walk off . before he walk off i told him to pay for his own coffee :wink:

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello. i see where you are coming from and i respect what you are doing. But i am seeking for the truth, that is, the meaning to this life. (if there is any) i ask christian friends , respectfully of course, and they dont answer my questions. They will quote bible verses and then i will put forward another bible verse that contradicts it.

" Just have faith lor, no harm ma" is not the answer for me. It seems to me that christians are afraid of me. i know the bible inside out. i cant seem to find anyone that can stand toe to toe with me so i came to this forums only to meet idiots like psalms and kinana. disappointing.

I feel they do not spread it because in my opinion, they are not really confident of it. What it seems to be is that they are defending something just not to look stupid. ie to say, I spent so much time and money on this "miracle water" , now someone comes to me and talk sense to me to say that i was conned, i would defend myself so as to not look stupid. i mean really, how can the earth be like 6000years old and other shit the bible spews out.

Thanks