• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yes, Ravi Menon was asked by Pinky to run for president, and the only condition Pinky gave was…..

Satanic verses

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never poke his nose into matters surrounding the national reserves, and he would be rewarded handsomely come the upcoming overall salary review for office holders.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more secretive the PAP is about the national reserves, the more it sounds like there are shades of a Ponzi scheme, even if the entire thing is not a Ponzi scheme.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be interesting who the Oppo propose. Ravi is not so prominent to the laymen. TCB should try again.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't think Ravi will be offered the post of Pres. He is too well known in the world of finance and can get a good job internationally in many countries. Hence he is not as beholden to the PAP and Pinky as Humplimah is or the late Nathan. They will not risk putting in someone they cannot control. And unlike the last few pres, this fucker has a brain on him. Humplimah is a dumb fuck and so was Nathan. Hump your mama and Nathan could only get jobs washing toilets if not for the PAP. Ravi can get world finance jobs without the help of the PAP. But then, I may be wrong.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think Ravi will be offered the post of Pres. He is too well known in the world of finance and can get a good job internationally in many countries. Hence he is not as beholden to the PAP and Pinky as Humplimah is or the late Nathan. They will not risk putting in someone they cannot control. And unlike the last few pres, this fucker has a brain on him. Humplimah is a dumb fuck and so was Nathan. Hump your mama and Nathan could only get jobs washing toilets if not for the PAP. Ravi can get world finance jobs without the help of the PAP. But then, I may be wrong.
But Ravi loves the PAP and will never do anything to fuck them over

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presidents job reserve for malays only. Other races look for other jobs. Cannot speak malay, cannot be president. Simple as that.
Speak mandarin? EGo back to china.