• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yen Yen's Mole

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thanks

NBG: I am invincible!!! HAHAHAHA! Karma Kum my LJ!!!

smses_from_cecila_sue_saved_ng_boon_gay-thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

if remove mole would she look prettier?

my great grand father was 1 of the Tycoon in the early singapore b4 lky time.
1 day, somebody told him to remove the mole on his face(dont know how they do without laser).
withthin a few years, his fortune change dramastically.of cos from Tycoon to tom dick harry.
story told by my grandfather(deceased)

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

my great grand father was 1 of the typhoon in the early singapore b4 lky time.
1 day, somebody told him to remove the mole on his face(dont know how they do without laser).
withthin a few years, his fortune change dramastically.of cos from typhoon to tom dick harry.
story told by my grandfather(deceased)

Tycoon you mean?

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal

i think they char it with a lit incense or something. i remember hearing something like that long ago.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

he looks like he is into buddhist.got a chain of pearls on his left hand.
rumour he and peter lim went to look for cripple(nickname) for advises at jalan bukit merah thai temple when the saga broke out.wonder what bai kar(cripple) told him

anyone shed some light on this

*those into buddhist know the thai temple Wat Ananda Metyarama on the hill on jalan bt merah is the only 1 endorsed by the thai kingพระมหากษัตริย์ไทย.

Last edited:

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he looks like he is into buddhist.got a chain of pearls on his left hand.
rumour he and peter lim went to look for cripple(nickname) for advises at jalan bukit merah thai temple when the saga broke out.wonder what bai kar(cripple) told him

anyone shed some light on this

Should be advice. “Advice” is the noun, “advise” the verb. When a columnist advises people, she gives them advice.

Also, advice is an uncountable noun and has no plural. Cheers :wink:

Leongsam is out of job :biggrin: