• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yellow_People is a internet racist....haters of this piece of shit fall in here!!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yellow People is a person with exemplary traits and the most forward looking individual i have ever encountered.

You guys should learn much from him. It is him that enlightened the whole of this forum.

When can you meet someone who is so straight forward and tells the truth right in your face, not that is know of in sinkieland.

this is another piece of shit or a clone.....COWARDS...if u see...this dog and that racist abang adek...and you see that racist dog scare to answer my qns...send in the clone to post rubbish.......COWARD BASTARDS LA!!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yellow People is a person with exemplary traits and the most forward looking individual i have ever encountered.

You guys should learn much from him. It is him that enlightened the whole of this forum.

When can you meet someone who is so straight forward and tells the truth right in your face, not that is know of in sinkieland.

you want straight forward? I am straight forward too....That racist is a coward and I put the questions to him..but he is so coward to reply but send in a clone..a fellow faggot to come in and post shit....somehow u r linked with him in this forum...hahaha...u must be the one that is assrimming that racist dog on a regular basis...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:
you want straight forward? I am straight forward too....That racist is a coward and I put the questions to him..but he is so coward to reply but send in a clone..a fellow faggot to come in and post shit....somehow u r linked with him in this forum...hahaha...u must be the one that is assrimming that racist dog on a regular basis...

hahahaha...

straight to the point..:p

u hit the nail on its head, CB Kia tonychat and yellow are homo partners in actual life..:eek::cool:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
What questions???

Now that's a good question. :biggrin:

These local Chinks are born losers. They whine about everything even after the cows have come home and died of old age. They are never content with anything, grateful for nothing, never seize the day, completely helpless and useless and get their butts kicked by all and sundry - PAP, FTs, et al. Heck, even the PRC that can't speak English to save his life is taking away the local Chinks job from under his nose. They get even more pissy when its a smelly Ah Neh FT that displaces the local Chink and tells him to fuck off.

With the Chink's perception that everything around him seems so wrong, has it have occured to him to look himself in the mirror and see the problem staring right back at him? Could it be possible that the average Ah Beng is the problem and not everything and everyone else around him?

But the local Chinks have no qualms and actually enjoy engaging in their racists slurs and steorotyping of Ah Nehs and Mats. That's fair and square. But when they get punched back left and right they start moaning and groaning in the forum.

I've never met a more sorry arsed bunch of Chinks. What have they ever done for themselves beside whine?

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've never met a more sorry arsed bunch of Chinks. What have they ever done for themselves beside whine?

Well, then you don't seem to have not been around much, have you?:wink:

And you said Chinks this and Chinks that....by the way what have YOU done:confused:

Why are you so frustrated with Chinks? I believe Chinks may have in the past, outwitted you, outperformed you, gave you one up your arse from behind:oIo:, and left you limping thereafter.:(

Why don't you practise what you preach? Standup,vent your frustrations, and move on...

Lastly, :oIo: for all the things you said about Chinks before I joined this forum. And have a nice weekend.

Last edited:

Premnair

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinese dominated PAP has been sentencing Indians to the prisons on false and fake evidence and most of time no evidence at all. I have yet to see even one criminal or civil case against Indians with any justifications. From TT Durai to the recent death of a baby who was taken form the christian home. Not one case can be proven or worse cover ups and yet the Indians are found guilty.

The chinese are short sighted in their doings which prevents them from being accepted by the world as a responsible nor trusted race.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
黑吃黑

Quid pro quo

Yeah this guy yellow_people is an ass really, but the mystery surrounding him would be his surprisingly seldom engagement with our resident pro-China activist called besotted.

Perhaps he believes in the strategy of 'Chinese against Chinese' (华治华) and thus cynically remains quiet on the Chinese national issue.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
hes a coward. an impotent one too. can only vent his frustrations online, which is a mirror of the sad life he is having now. Nothing more.

oh and yes. plus the stink too.

:biggrin:

You are a bigger coward because what you say, reflects on you!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is another piece of shit or a clone.....COWARDS...if u see...this dog and that racist abang adek...and you see that racist dog scare to answer my qns...send in the clone to post rubbish.......COWARD BASTARDS LA!!

Agree. Thread starter belongs to the rubbish bin. You described him well.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, then you don't seem to have not been around much, have you?:wink:

And you said Chinks this and Chinks that....by the way what have YOU done:confused:

Why are you so frustrated with Chinks? I believe Chinks may have in the past, outwitted you, outperformed you, gave you one up your arse from behind:oIo:, and left you limping thereafter.:(

Why don't you practise what you preach? Standup,vent your frustrations, and move on...

Lastly, :oIo: for all the things you said about Chinks before I joined this forum. And have a nice weekend.

Can't you read and comprehend. Chink!

These local Chinks are born losers. They whine about everything even after the cows have come home and died of old age. They are never content with anything, grateful for nothing, never seize the day, completely helpless and useless and get their butts kicked by all and sundry - PAP, FTs, et al. Heck, even the PRC that can't speak English to save his life is taking away the local Chinks job from under his nose. They get even more pissy when its a smelly Ah Neh FT that displaces the local Chink and tells him to fuck off.

With the Chink's perception that everything around him seems so wrong, has it have occured to him to look himself in the mirror and see the problem staring right back at him? Could it be possible that the average Ah Beng is the problem and not everything and everyone else around him?

But the local Chinks have no qualms and actually enjoy engaging in their racists slurs and steorotyping of Ah Nehs and Mats. That's fair and square. But when they get punched back left and right they start moaning and groaning in the forum.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yellow_People....My questions reiterated below with additional clarifications..answer them once and for all....if not admit you are coward and bring ur posse of clones and asshole faggots out of this forum or stop being a internet racist.

1. What race are you?

2. Are you trying to create discord among local chinese and indians?

3. Why do you hate local chinese? Did any local chinese harmed your family or did anything to you?

4. Do you dare to be racist to local chinese in real life such as at work, at a mall etc?

5. Do you know about previous cases of internet racist that were hurled to court?

6. What is your agenda in posting racist remarks against local chinese at every single thread whether its race related or not?

7. How many clones do you have and do you have nth better to do ?

8. Would you dare sprout your racist nonsense when a local chinese policeman knock on your door?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yellow_People....My questions reiterated below with additional clarifications..answer them once and for all....if not admit you are coward and bring ur posse of clones and asshole faggots out of this forum or stop being a internet racist.

1. What race are you?

2. Are you trying to create discord among local chinese and indians?

3. Why do you hate local chinese? Did any local chinese harmed your family or did anything to you?

4. Do you dare to be racist to local chinese in real life such as at work, at a mall etc?

5. Do you know about previous cases of internet racist that were hurled to court?

6. What is your agenda in posting racist remarks against local chinese at every single thread whether its race related or not?

7. How many clones do you have and do you have nth better to do ?

8. Would you dare sprout your racist nonsense when a local chinese policeman knock on your door?

Why the hell does he need to answer your question? YOu think he is just another sinkie like you who just bend over whenever the govt tells you to?

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you comfortable with someone who always play the race card? If that individual has serious problems with the majority whichever the race, he should go somewhere else where he feels comfortable and at ease.

Why the hell does he need to answer your question? YOu think he is just another sinkie like you who just bend over whenever the govt tells you to?