• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

yeah, ntuc minister ng chee bye go fuck off

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
unlikely , heard Nruc adminstering the various covid-19 grant was a big disaster just to say the least.

weaknesses in all the unions pop up and really piss off Applicants and those facing hardship...
They just give lor. What so hard? Why vet through so hard?

Just half eyes open, give it away. Not that these pap cronies has feasted all the funds.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good riddance!

I was hoping more generals lose.

Too bad BG Gan won. sigh.

I was also hoping that Ang Yong Guan would be elected at Marymount.
But it looks like the Elections Department may know that the neughnourhoods carved out to form Marymount SMC, are mostly PAP supporters

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years ago LHL say he don’t want cockles in his mee siam. Sengkang apparently want theirs warm in Janus.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
so happy!!!
clear rejection of his stupid performance!
huat ah
ntuc go fuck your mother cheebye!!!!
My lost SG GRC might due to:
1. Lam Pin Pin poor handling in PMD issue
2. Sabotage by Seah, Fairprice chief, the price of goods increases like nobody business, so he has to bear the blame as Union Chief. Whereas, Seah at MP GRC Song Song goes Jurong, still happily drawing high pay in Fairprice and MP allowances, still increases the selling price at Fairprice

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were so happy earlier this year... before the mask, SafeEntry and social distancing days began. :biggrin:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
1594437237227.png

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope WP keep an eye on one of their member. SJWs can be very dangerous to society and men just look what happened in the west.