• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yawn ~ please close or cover your mouth

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a wild guess. So now I know yours on dec 17th till 21st. 4 days. By the way, apparently Saggi and Aeries are compatible.
http://www.compatible-astrology.com/aries-sagittarius.html

On of my Ex are nuts about this astrology stuff. Picked it up a little just for the fun of it. Read it with a grain of salt.

Ash, I often thought all these star signs are Western commercial ploys to sell their star sign products. Same with those Chinese Animal Signs as well.

While I do indulge in these for pure fun and laughter, I do not take them seriously. :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ash, I often thought all these star signs are Western commercial ploys to sell their star sign products. Same with those Chinese Animal Signs as well.

While I do indulge in these for pure fun and laughter, I do not take them seriously. :smile:

Makes good conversation when chatting up girls. :wink:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes good conversation when chatting up girls. :wink:

Sort of true :smile:

Talking about stars, i mean real stars, my first boyfriend in my younger days and myself would always lie on the breakwaters at East Coast Park. He would then start his nonsense about which star is what. I find it totally uninteresting.

Then he would spin some story that the star we saw aren't actually there anymore because they are light years away, and blah blah blah.

Anyway, with hindsight, I think that boy is a probably a dreamer.

:smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sort of true :smile:

Talking about stars, i mean real stars, my first boyfriend in my younger days and myself would always lie on the breakwaters at East Coast Park. He would then start his nonsense about which star is what. I find it totally uninteresting.

Then he would spin some story that the star we saw aren't actually there anymore because they are light years away, and blah blah blah.

Anyway, with hindsight, I think that boy is a probably a dreamer.

:smile:

He should have studied the classical Greeks mythology and tell romantic stories instead, to get you in the mood. At least, that is what I'll have done.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have studied the classical Greeks mythology and tell romantic stories instead, to get you in the mood. At least, that is what I'll have done.

Haha, I am not sure if it would help. I think I have grown older. My priorities in life has also changed.

I guess the 2 previous men in my life probably enhanced my understanding of what I am looking for. :smile:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, I am not sure if it would help. I think I have grown older. My priorities in life has also changed.

I guess the 2 previous men in my life probably enhanced my understanding of what I am looking for. :smile:

Back then when you were younger. Not now. school girls love those stuff.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luckily I was brought up well ... no open mouth while eating

... damn, I go everywhere with feeding tube

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back then when you were younger. Not now. school girls love those stuff.

Yep, Sue and I go a long way from secondary school to now. We would often giggle about how handsome those ACJC and RJC boys were with exclamations like "Oh my god, look at that chiselled chest and bulging biceps" or flipping magazines and become dreamy of men's pictures like "Look at those awesome abs".

All those stuff have passed us for now. I think we prefer down to earth men who cherish us for who we are. :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, Sue and I go a long way from secondary school to now. We would often giggle about how handsome those ACJC and RJC boys were with exclamations like "Oh my god, look at that chiselled chest and bulging biceps" or flipping magazines and become dreamy of men's pictures like "Look at those awesome abs".

All those stuff have passed us for now. I think we prefer down to earth men who cherish us for who we are. :smile:

Lol.... Real men has CURVES! Why don't women understand that!

dsbO1iL.jpg