• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Yankee Asian Slut Presents Her Thesis Wearing Only Underwear! GVGT! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A Cornell University student stripped off in the middle of her thesis presentation after her professor remarked on the length of her shorts.

Letita Chai, a student at the New York Ivy League school, took off her clothes during her thesis presentation which she live-streamed on Facebook on Saturday.

She claims one of her teachers warned that her denim shorts were "too short" earlier in the week.

The student added that at the time she was wearing denim shorts and a blue button down shirt.

Some students in the class stood by their teacher and said she was actually referring to the "important of professionalism in certain public speaking situations."

Miss Chai wrote on her Facebook page that professor Magor asked her: "What would your mom think?" and told her that her clothing choice was making a statement.

The student told the class that her protest was to "fight oppressive beliefs."

Footage from the incident was live streamed on her thesis Facebook page and has been watched over 30,000 times.

In the video, Miss Chai said that the comments from her professor had made her question her appearance "for the comfort of others. "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/university-student-told-off-apos-141409932.html?guccounter=1

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I guessed right because undressing comes naturally to the Chinese. That's why their favorite profession is prostitution and their favorite activity is shitting in public.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The slut should be whipped! After that, locked in a pig cage and cast into the pond or river for her lack of shame!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok i'll whip her with my rotan and thrust her hard so that the pain will into her marrow

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After she stripped he professor gave her a "F" for presentation, & later "F" her privately.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is brave and I salute her spirit. But just disappointed with her choice of bra and panties.
Not very nice.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
luckily she shaved her armpits

which country is she from? born in US?

5af5b39b1a00009703cde6b9-1000x600.jpeg