• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Yahoo News ] Beware of Indian : Female Cobra Snake Forced Male Cobra Snake To Marry at Gunpoint

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indiancobra.jpg

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/indian-man-kidnapped-forced-marry-202436716.html

Indian man kidnapped and forced to marry woman, even as he cried through the ceremony

5 January 2018

A man was reportedly kidnapped and forced to marry a woman at gunpoint in India.

Video clips circulating online show a man identified as 29-year-old Vinod Kumar appearing to be forced to perform wedding rituals in the Indian state of Bihar.

In the video, relatives could be heard saying: "We are only performing your wedding, not hanging you. Why are you crying loudly?"

Kumar reportedly said earlier in the video that he was not cooperating because did not have his parents' consent. Seconds later, a gun was held to his head.

Kumar is quoted as saying: "They (the girl's family) befriended me during the wedding and asked me to step out. They kidnapped me and took me to a home where I was forced to put vermillion in the hair of a girl. I had never seen her and I don't know who she is."

Local police have reportedly launched a probe into the incident.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard of stories where marriages covered due to commercial or status interest. Who in the right mind would marry a woman who looks like a man with a fetish on wearing slippers? Wonder if forced marriages happened in Singapore?