• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaacob warns sinkies: you slander on internet, we will arrest you!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr. Yaacob:

Different peoples have different experiences, and hence have developed different attitudes and opinions. Those who don't like to listen to what some have to say, should either just not listen, or listen with an open mind.

There should be understanding for others, at the same time, there should be tolerances right?

Those who feel offended because they have been crossed, should take the time and reflect on what is said onto them, and perhaps improve themselves.

Cheers!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, he said the Government will continue with the light-touch approach to Internet regulations and only intervene when social security or racial harmony is affected.

by the time the social security and racial harmony is affected it will be too late! Blood will be shed, lives will be lost. Government must act now and stop the light touch nonsense on the internet!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Those who feel offended because they have been crossed, should take the time and reflect on what is said onto them, and perhaps improve themselves

bro,
had been reflecting for a while now and me is certain me ain't a dog, but then still pondering if me is a sheep :eek::eek::eek:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He could not prevent the floods, so now he is thinks he can do better with the internet?

Yaacob, Terima Kasih, for opening the "floodgates" for more people to write on forum pages.
What you ought to have done was to say that all views are welcomed and important as it we will make us learn to make life better and meaningful for Singaporeans.
You would have won much more sympathy from the people and even your Masters.
You will regret just like Lee and his infamous war-cry of "You will REPENT".
Yaacob you have done much damage to the PM in office.
What you and another person holed up in Braddell have done in the past has all been bulldozed by your uncalled for statement.
Yaacob, Beware the Ides of March.
Don't threaten Singaporeans from your "lofty and powerful" pedestal
Remember whatever goes up comes down
Yaacob, remember the holy Bedouin (original Arab) who spoke about the following;
"He who digs a pit knows not that he or his loved one will fall into it".

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Mr. Yaacob:

Different peoples have different experiences, and hence have developed different attitudes and opinions. Those who don't like to listen to what some have to say, should either just not listen, or listen with an open mind.

There should be understanding for others, at the same time, there should be tolerances right?

Those who feel offended because they have been crossed, should take the time and reflect on what is said onto them, and perhaps improve themselves.

Cheers!

Sinkies do not have the wisdom to understand this shit.. their minds are too sinkie-fucked to understand anything, most think with their arse and speak through their arse.

noob123

It seems to be open season on the majority as the minorities become ever more quick to make police reports of 'racist abuse'.

It is funny that the police who are generally very slow, can identify and charge internet users relatively easily.

I am not tech savvy - does the ease of identification depend on whether the site is hosted locally or overseas? Facebook commenters always get caught - is Facebook hosted locally? Or is it because Facebookers have to provide detailed and true facts about themselves?

What about people like us? There were a few guys on a pet forum that got it up the arse. What's the diff?

Regards.

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Yaacob said is very reasonable. There're people hiding behind anonymity misleading other people already misguided. We should be gentlemen, whether in Chinese or Engish way is the same gentlemanly way. Chinese say 君子一言,驷马难追。English say My Word Is My Bond. Be responsible for your word, it reflects on your character.

Sounds pious.

But your lies and rubbish you wrote can easily fill a 3 tonnes truck.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck you sinkie... You are a disgrace to human beings
1) borrowed money from friend and did not want to return prefer to pretend to run road
2) quietly pm forumer to ask for points ( ptuii )
3) tried to sell fake watch on line
4) take turn to fuck and be fucked arsehole with thai lady boy

ptuii ptuii ptuii can you find any lower life than this low life sinkie

ya ya ya, everyone knows you are from the PAP.. doing big fonts does not mean you are louder, it does show how stupid you are.

You got no ability to earn a living elsewhere and need to ball-lick your master to earn a living.. If you need to live such a pathetic life, it does not means other people needs to share your shit.

I do understand you need to "shout" it out to relief your stress for being such a low life sinkie loser.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
tuaneechap...you are getting worse progressively. You delirious or what?

ya ya ya, everyone knows you are from the PAP.. doing big fonts does not mean you are louder, it does show how stupid you are.

You got no ability to earn a living elsewhere and need to ball-lick your master to earn a living.. If you need to live such a pathetic life, it does not means other people needs to share your shit.

I do understand you need to "shout" it out to relief your stress for being such a low life sinkie loser.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister for Information, Communication and the Arts Yaacob Ibrahim said the freedom and flexibility to air one's views online is welcomed, but it should be governed by real life rules.
it is welcomed but need to be governed? kong simi lj?:oIo:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure thing Candice, what else is new? You want me to intro your idol Nick (not nickname, but Leeson) to you?

So I'm Candice Chan? Haha.. Try again. For a man/woman of "so many" talents, clone spotting is definitely not one of them.

Oh. Still trying to bullshit me with Nick Leeson story? Yawn.

Elite Killer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Minister for Information, Communication and the Arts Yaacob Ibrahim said the freedom and flexibility to air one's views online is welcomed, but it should be governed by real life rules.

Speaking on the sidelines of the launch of self-help group Mendaki's 30th anniversary celebrations, Mr Yaacob Ibrahim said
behaviour on the Internet must reflect a person's knowledge on whether certain things can be said.

Please tell your "Baey Liam Keng" (cannot pray) and his IB clowns here to take a good look at the mirror first. The politics folder is where his clowns are happily slandering opposition parties while opposition party and supporters clones are also attacking each other. The winner is of course PAP IB but that's not my highlight. Clowns pretending to be neutral but they all failed in their wayang. Kirana is another failure and having his peers or clones zapping him is all part of the game. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Jah has no comments or feedback on this thread since its from Minister for Information, Communication and the Arts Yaacob Ibrahim?

And a lot of loaded reminders in the extended message:

"While the Government will not depart from its light-touch approach to Internet regulation, Dr Yaacob said race, language and religion are areas in which “hard boundaries must still hold”. (*1)

“We only intervene in those areas where it impacts our social security or racial harmony.” (*2)

Dr Yaacob believes an Internet code of conduct is still necessary, This was what he had mooted in Parliament recently (‘Yaacob calls for Internet code of conduct and reveals MHA looking into cyber bullying issue‘). However, he is of the view that the Internet community should lead the effort in defining such code of conduct, even as his ministry “will supervise and guide the process of developing such a code”.

He said, “It is not something we will impose from the top. It is something that must come from the bottom and must be something the online community is comfortable with.” (*3)

With regard to the recent online hoaxes of child kidnapping cases, he advised people to exercise common sense. He also acknowledged that current laws do not cover hoaxes like the ‘kidnapping’ ones that were recently spread online. (*4)

“There are some areas where there is a bit of a lacuna. My sense is that we will evolve as we understand this beast better,” he said." (*5)

Please insert possible common sense interpretations only here - for e.g.:

(*1) Reference to our national Pledge

(*2) Qualification to (*1) and the fact that it takes time for newbies to our nation to adapt - made harder because the new generation cannot relate to 3rd world country etiquette and mindsets. Its our fault that we modernized and lost our way overnight.

(*3) Reference/gentle reminder as to who are on Top and that the rest remain at the Bottom - its a pyramid! All hail! Its the curse of the pharaohs!

(*4) Reference to "daft" citizenry who react emotionally and are easily excitable due to steady diet of NP classy journalism? - if laws do not currently provide, then they will in due course "Watch this space"

(*5) Reference to Sammyboy forum?

Last edited: