• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y2014 CPF Interest Receivable Has Been Credited Into Our CPF account

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

I checked my online cpf statement and noticing that interest receivable has been credited into our cpf account.

Lim Swee Say is so true because I feel so rich now!!!

Brothers and sisters you can log in and check your own interest receivable now

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

I checked my online cpf statement and noticing that interest receivable has been credited into our cpf account.

Lim Swee Say is so true because I feel so rich now!!!

Brothers and sisters you can log in and check your own interest receivable now

If u r still below 55, is quite stressful seeing so much $$ in ur cpf account.:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was cursing the PAP when I saw my CPF returns for 2014. I have a miserly 2.5 percent when the S&P has another year of double-digit return.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:oIo: Macham like the situation : water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink !:oIo:

this is PAP, whose job is to sell you the dream and they are doing their best to block you from achieving your dream by imposing various kinds of taxes and restrictions

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was cursing the PAP when I saw my CPF returns for 2014. I have a miserly 2.5 percent when the S&P has another year of double-digit return.

I believe the OA is at 2.5%, while SA and MA is at 4%.

Nevertheless, most Singaporeans is aware of Singapore stocks or even regional stocks exchange, such as Hang Seng or Nikkei, to even mention S&P is probably unheard of, if you were to ask me.

Just a thought there.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can put the money to better us than Ho Ching but what to do the 60% chose to let the Lee dynasty to have their way.:(

When enough of the "lesser mortals" are struggling they will vote for change but I wonder if it might then be too late:confused:

jw5

Loyal
Wait a minute? Don't tell us you are also "exceptional"? :wink:

I can put the money to better us than Ho Ching but what to do the 60% chose to let the Lee dynasty to have their way.:(

When enough of the "lesser mortals" are struggling they will vote for change but I wonder if it might then be too late:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait a minute? Don't tell us you are also "exceptional"? :wink:

Not exceptional but have personal interest to look after what is mine.
Unlike an overpaid wife of the PM who gets millions even if she loses the public's money.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the OA is at 2.5%, while SA and MA is at 4%.

Nevertheless, most Singaporeans is aware of Singapore stocks or even regional stocks exchange, such as Hang Seng or Nikkei, to even mention S&P is probably unheard of, if you were to ask me.

Just a thought there.

you believe that bullshitter meh ?...............S&P to him is Shit and Poop...............

i thought they say OA got 1 extra % so should be 3.5%

then SA should be 7%