• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

y sometimes in office, i look at female colleagues, i treat them as sexual objects in my brain?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
like i will look at their legs, breasts and pantyliner and start imagining naughty things. is it normal?

lookingAtSea

Alfrescian
Loyal
My female house mate asked me to help her paste Tiger Balm Plaster without her bra on, inside my room sitting on my bed ... :o-o:
Can you please share the location of the plaster pasted? On the boobs?
If the location is at her lower back, what benefits does a woman going without bra brings?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
like i will look at their legs, breasts and pantyliner and start imagining naughty things. is it normal?
1sw00912jp-8.jpg

Got wear pantyhose walk here walk there?

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please share the location of the plaster pasted? On the boobs?
If the location is at her lower back, what benefits does a woman going without bra brings?
1 pc on her left shoulder where I notice no bra strap 1 more pc at her back almost boob level where I confirm she wear no bra ... :o-o: