• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y Chinese Sinkies look the ugliest among Chinese majority countries?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's actually quite true. But i will say that Hongkie Chinese looks equally bad as well. And i am referring to those on the streets, not the celebs on your telly.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you agree sinkies are the ugliest among the rest of the Asia country?

Local chinese shares the same genes with the PRCs, Taiwanese, Hongkies, Thai Chinese, Msia chi and Indo Chi. But why our local girls look so ugly compare to them? Is it due to our culture, food or geographical location? Anyone have the answer?

I dont agree as so many angmo and ah neh are marrying Chinese girls or hanging with our superior Chinese girls!If u dont believe,look at our cabinet,how many ah neh and Eurasian ministers are either with Chinese girls or mothers.Go to any pubs or hangouts,u will see the same!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gotta agree with u...

Go to M'sia, their gals are tender soft and white.

Our gals are darker and bad skin but compare to last time, it is better now.
Maybe those i seen in Sg are foreigner... :biggrin::biggrin:

Our local gals has bad skin due to eating too much Laksa coconut base make ugly and fat,
Nasi Lemak make them fat Big back side! Pig organ soup!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you agree sinkies are the ugliest among the rest of the Asia country?

Local chinese shares the same genes with the PRCs, Taiwanese, Hongkies, Thai Chinese, Msia chi and Indo Chi. But why our local girls look so ugly compare to them? Is it due to our culture, food or geographical location? Anyone have the answer?

The answer lies somewhere between being BALLESS and CUNTLESS.

You go figure out exactly where the it lies! Muahahahaha

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont typical chinese singkie boys and gals like to sun tan? they are quite obsessed with the tan look,...whereas in Vn, thailand etc,,the chinese gals want fair skin,,,the pinays also want fair skin,,,,tat is why skin whitening creams are popular in such countries...

Our local gals has bad skin due to eating too much Laksa coconut base make ugly and fat,
Nasi Lemak make them fat Big back side! Pig organ soup!!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes Jo,,,since u are senior forumner here,,please make sure Boss Sam zap that chap chia lat chia lat,,,Boss sam zap me cos I replied to an 'old' thread after replying to a forumner,,,

If Boss sam let him go means he is nothing but an asshole more hypocritical than me,....

Zap that nigger! Zap that nigger! Zap that nigger!