• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

XX doesnt want you touching blonde baby Dash Dash coz u probably touched kkj

klgw0222

Alfrescian
Loyal
8bd4d080e3fe11e28e2c22000a1fb747_7.jpg

What pisses me off as much as the touching is the rudeness of these people. I simply cannot understand why they would be so buay paiseh (unabashed)! I don't like to be put in a situation where I have to go tell someone to stop touching... That day a middle aged lady was having her fill of Dash while telling me she loves my blog. She was nice, just that she didn't know her boundaries. It would make the situation so awkward if I told her not to touch him. She should just KNOW it's not alright! It's simple manners, right?? It's ok to look - but not ok to touch!
When I tweeted about this issue some time ago some idiot said I was overreacting. Oh yeah? I doubt you will find ANY mother who thinks it's ok to let strangers touch their kids! Moreover babies have very sensitive skin! You may say there is no harm done with a bit of touching... If you really think so please let me rub your face with my foot. That moron continued by saying I should understand that Dash is very cute so of course people want to touch him. No, I don't "understand". That's the dumbest **** I've ever heard, it's like saying a girl is gorgeous so of course all the men want to rape her and she should be all like oh it's my fault I'm so pretty, guess I'll allow my vagina to be a free for all!
Thank god to date nobody pinched him or kissed him. I've heard it happened to my friends' babies! I think I will just flip!
Fellow mommies: Does this happen to you too? What's the most invasive thing strangers have done to your kids? And how do you prevent or react to this? I need some tips!

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Usually for this ugly PLP bitch will get no response except clones talking to themselves in an attempt to generate interest and bumping up their thread. Right? :eek:

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal

Usually for this ugly PLP bitch will get no response except clones talking to themselves in an attempt to generate interest and bumping up their thread. Right? :eek:

Couldnt agree more.

Just like that thickskin OA retard who uses own clones to talk up own thread and up their own points. totalLy shameless.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couldnt agree more.

Just like that thickskin OA retard who uses own clones to talk up own thread and up their own points. totalLy shameless.

Aren't u doing the same to your clones too? :rolleyes: As expected, PAP IB clones will come to this ugly bitch defense. And don't think that i don't know that u are Vigilante aka SBFObserver aka DeathThreat, another moderated clone. :eek::biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ving-memory-of-the-dead&p=1450373#post1450373

A tyrant is someone who dictates how other should behave which is exactly what you are doing. I, on the other hand, allow all and sundry to participate on equal terms so who is the tyrant here?

I've even preserved your nick SBFObserver

Last edited:

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always have replacements ready but my clones mean nothing to me when i log off and call it a day. Right mei mei? :biggrin:

I also found out ILovePAP is your clone too. :biggrin:

Applause X 100. You are the master clone hunter. I cannot hide from you.

I clap for u.jpg

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am one of the highest donor here and donations will only increase. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My clones in the main folder are ordinary, non comical characters and undetectable. :biggrin:

I surrender, how to fight with PAP IB? 24/7 here on 3 rotating shifts, use ah gong $ to buy INFP, zapping opposition into submission, self-up points, ownself talk to ownself in own thread. You name it, they do it. All these PAP IB learn their dirty tricks from the best which is PAP.

Last edited: