• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xijinping's new power, SEA/SHIP Fired 1 Rocket == 9 Spy Satellites, sail to anywhere to launch. GPGT!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.xinhuanet.com/photo/2020-09/15/c_1126494695.htm

一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星
2020年09月15日 10:06:18 | 来源: 新华网

(图文互动)(1)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

9月15日9时23分,我国在黄海海域用长征十一号海射运载火箭,采取“一箭九星”方式将“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星送入预定轨道,发射获得圆满成功。 新华社记者 才扬 摄

(图文互动)(2)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

9月15日9时23分,我国在黄海海域用长征十一号海射运载火箭,采取“一箭九星”方式将“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星送入预定轨道,发射获得圆满成功。 新华社记者 才扬 摄

(图文互动)(3)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

(图文互动)(4)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

(图文互动)(5)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

(图文互动)(6)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

(图文互动)(7)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

(图文互动)(8)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

(图文互动)(9)一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

一箭九星!我国在黄海海域成功发射“吉林一号”高分03-1组卫星

http://www.xinhuanet.com/photo/2020-09/15/c_1126494695.htm

One arrow nine stars! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea
September 15, 2020 10:06:18 | Source: Xinhuanet

(Interaction with graphics and text) (1) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

At 9:23 on September 15, my country used the Long March 11 sea-launched carrier rocket in the Yellow Sea and adopted the "one arrow and nine stars" method to send the "Jilin One" high score 03-1 group satellite into the scheduled orbit. A complete success. Photo by Xinhua News Agency reporter Cai Yang

(Interaction with graphics and text) (2) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

At 9:23 on September 15th, my country used the Long March 11 sea-launched carrier rocket in the Yellow Sea and adopted the "one arrow and nine stars" method to send the "Jilin 1" high score 03-1 group of satellites into the predetermined orbit. A complete success. Photo by Xinhua News Agency reporter Cai Yang

(Interaction with pictures and texts) (3) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

(Interaction with graphics and text) (4) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

(Interactive with graphics and text) (5) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

(Interaction with graphics and text) (6) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

(Interaction with graphics and text) (7) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

(Interaction with graphics and text) (8) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

(Interaction with graphics and text) (9) Kill nine stars with one stone! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

One arrow nine stars! my country successfully launched the "Jilin-1" high score 03-1 group satellite in the Yellow Sea

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The whole system will break down long before it reaches its intended destination.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole system will break down long before it reaches its intended destination.

Chinese space projects are 5X more reliable and long lasting compared against NASA. The moon probe still functioning after 200% of intended lifespan. Still accepting and executing commands and send back info after 2X of planed lifespan.

NASA famous for suicide on the spot type failure. Both Space Shuttle Columbia & Challenger exploded into bits @ Florida Kennedy Space Center. KNS!

e75e-izeysay7111267.gif