• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xijinping recently sounded that China may OPEN UP, I am warning againt that! 不要自杀!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although this move will kill all the West almost instantly and China became the leader of so called FREE WORLD, but it is actually a death for China & CCP regime, only a very short and strong brilliance will light up this world if China did this. But it will burn out like a flash and eternal darkness afterwards. It is just like the very final explosion.

I am warning but I will never fully explain.

It is no secret that the FREE WORLD will die very shortly, ALL & WITHOUT EXCEPTION we can clearly see G7 nations in deep Economic Financial Hell. Most of the G20 nation are in deep shit, and in general it is quite global with very few exception. It is the FREE ECONOMIC WORLD.

China is the only unique exception, the main reason is because it is the newest & quasi FREE ECONOMY. That is why it is not dead yet and still have some hope.

If China OPENED UP, than that final hope is gone, it is also irreversible.

China sounded that it may open up is actually making a threat to the West, however, to majority, it is something these (exceptionally foolish) idiots will most happily welcome. However, in this deadly move China will automatically and most strongly replace the West especially USA. If Chinese made this move world will see a very illusive magnificent brilliance of hope and prosperity, but not expecting it to be actually extremely short. It will be just like a nuke blast. The darkness after which is eternal.

China actually still have hope not to die together with G20 & the rest of FREE WORLD, if it don't open up and it still can win this final phase of completion - but there is no actual nor major meaning.

There is actually, an invisible CLIFF, which is invisible, I will not be sharing too much and this aspect is totally digress from my warning.

It is invisible because falling off this cliff will not instantly show a drastic change - it takes years to complete. The cliff line however exist and function exactly like a physical cliff.

The advantageous position of China being a giant of QUASI-FREE-ECONOMY had some how edge USA off this cliff, but it is essentially whole effort & initiative of USA to jump the cliff, it is the cliff jumper leader and it is the extreme idiot using even military forces to try it's best to force everyone follow it's own jump.

China should turn back after USA is dead, SHUT IRON CURTAIN, SLAM THE VAULT HATCH! NEVER OPEN UP!

If China opened up then it will just be what I mentioned here, I will not repeat. What will be left is alike NK & the Islamic World to be last survivors after Chinese & Ang Mohs are drown.

The brilliance if China detonated itself with the FREE WORLD will last for no more than 5 years.

No point to explain, as even very high IQ is inadequate to foresee this, it actually takes 灵气 a property of divinity to have such foresight and one can only be born with it and the tiny fraction of people with such gift is not measurable by % percentage, it must be measured in PPM or PPB. The more attempt to explain the least people will be convince and reject this explanation. Acceptance or rejection does not change the result, nothing can be done to help. If China want to open up it is it's own fate and decision. There is actually no point for people to understand it because understanding it won't help to prevent it nor alter it.

Purpose of my warning is also not desperately trying to prevent it, but rather to let people learn and find themselves regretful, after it is too late. They will be just lost and confused if they were not warned, they will regret if them remembered this warning. This warning will serve as the last light within the eternal darkness like a flash-back from the tunnel entrance which you can no longer turn back to. If I did not sent this warning, there is not a tiny flash back to remind you within the total darkness where was the hole from which you entered this hell. But no! You cannot reach back!

My warning is also my good bye. As you can expect that I will not follow you into that hole. Heavy blast door like vault hatch will lock, there is a nuke blast out there.

Last edited:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody will nuke singapura as its a money laundering hub and a tax haven.

People wrongly have the false imagination that money will still be good after nuke war / ww3. I am very sure it is not the case. Hyperinflation and global order disarray will cause money to be worthless. A meal may cost S$10M, or more. While at the same time there is no trust / good faith / willingness for normal buy / sell, because there are too many desperate people to steal / rob / cheat / hoard / plunder / destroy in vengeance anything especially basic necessities for survival.

Money is no security when world is desperate.

People are often stupid not to believe this. An idiot argued that the rich with cash will survive during emergency because he can buy his way out, I asked him weather can the rich pay others to jump a sinking ship in a storm, he still say yes. I asked him will he be the 1st to grab a big bunch of cash / gold ingots and jump the rough sea from an overloaded ship. He shut up after thinking. I said only the strong and brutal will survive a real crisis. The strong brave man will throw the rich men and his cash & gold over board along with any other weak cowards, leaving just a few strong and brave ones together to fight for survival, this is the only way for best chance.

The rich will not survive even if all the rest were idiots to jump after accepting his gold / cash. He is unable to handle ship & the storm, he may just live slightly longer than those who jumped - even if everyone else were so stupid.