• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Xijinping got yet another new 高铁 double decker, sleep-berth zzzzzz pics

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Thiong peasants can sleep nicely for 12 hour journey all the way.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2017-07/04/c_1121261217.htm

探访京沪新“动卧”
2017年07月04日 12:55:29 | 来源: 新华社

(社会)(1)探访京沪新“动卧”

7月4日,上海到北京的D312次列车停在北京南站,这是列车内部。日前,我国新型卧铺动车组正式上线投入运营,该卧铺动车组铺位改成了纵向设置,每个铺位都是“包间”。新型动卧每天在京沪间开行一对,北京南-上海D311次,上海-北京南D312次,夕发朝至,全程近12小时。新华社记者 邢广利 摄

1121261217_14991438773741n.jpg

1121261217_14991438774221n.jpg

1121261217_14991438774641n.jpg

1121261217_14991438775061n.jpg

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems to have less privacy than the earlier version. That one a lockable room with 4 beds.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Thiong peasants can sleep nicely for 12 hour journey all the way.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2017-07/04/c_1121261217.htm

探访京沪新“动卧”
2017年07月04日 12:55:29 | 来源: 新华社

(社会)(1)探访京沪新“动卧”

7月4日,上海到北京的D312次列车停在北京南站,这是列车内部。日前,我国新型卧铺动车组正式上线投入运营,该卧铺动车组铺位改成了纵向设置,每个铺位都是“包间”。新型动卧每天在京沪间开行一对,北京南-上海D311次,上海-北京南D312次,夕发朝至,全程近12小时。新华社记者 邢广利 摄

1121261217_14991438773741n.jpg

1121261217_14991438774221n.jpg

It's a heaven for pick pocket and thieves.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously have never heard of Bus 44.

[video=youtube;CK4TUP0VKLY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK4TUP0VKLY[/video]

It was said to be based on a "true story", but was it really a true story or made of stories like so many fakes from China? Who was the real driver? Who were the passengers and the one that suppose to survive?
China even faked their space walk, so I am not really sure if this short film was based on a "true story" from China or many it's from India and China just copied it.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was said to be based on a "true story", but was it really a true story or made of stories like so many fakes from China? Who was the real driver? Who were the passengers and the one that suppose to survive?
China even faked their space walk, so I am not really sure if this short film was based on a "true story" from China or many it's from India and China just copied it.

Why would China want to copy a "fake" story from India which presents themselves in a bad light?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would China want to copy a "fake" story from India which presents themselves in a bad light?

Don't know. Maybe the film maker want to promote his short film by having it market as "based on true story"? If it were true story, I am sure he would be able to name the incident and reported dates such and such...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems to have less privacy than the earlier version. That one a lockable room with 4 beds.

nice to see you back for a jab here and there. the density of beds and openness are to encourage tiongs to sleep and shut the f*ck up while they snooze, but the result will be prostitution under the sheets and mass orgy with loud groans and moans. it will devolve into debauchery to da destination.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
nice to see you back for a jab here and there. the density of beds and openness are to encourage tiongs to sleep and shut the f*ck up while they snooze, but the result will be prostitution under the sheets and mass orgy with loud groans and moans. it will devolve into debauchery to da destination.

Always have many versions of luxury when you can pay:

45779262.jpg

27-1F503102355.jpg

10141212_993073.jpg

da29fb77e80c83230ec992fb5044d4a6.jpg

1_dhtbb__2-14032Z9423J14.jpg

4369827_911386.jpg

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the overnight HSR 2nd class bunker room - quite comfy, I have taken between SH-BJ, SH-SZ. Better than the flights, arrives on time and you can sleep peacefully versus the flight red-eye. I saw the video of the new bunk beds, actually seems better as you have a storage space inside the bunk bed now, along with charging points unlike the 4 bunk beds to a room.

Always have many versions of luxury when you can pay:

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the overnight HSR 2nd class bunker room - quite comfy, I have taken between SH-BJ, SH-SZ. Better than the flights, arrives on time and you can sleep peacefully versus the flight red-eye. I saw the video of the new bunk beds, actually seems better as you have a storage space inside the bunk bed now, along with charging points unlike the 4 bunk beds to a room.

Must still improve. I need a FINGER PRINT / PASSWORD LOCKER for cash and phone. Charger is optional because I got 充电宝。 In China today you must not lost phone or 充电宝 or you starve! Cash seldom used but I w lock wallet w passport got bank cards inside.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah. the train is definitely better than domestic flights. They are always on time and take you to in the city. The only issue is foreigners need to collect our tickets from a special ticket office

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you can get them delivered to your home if you book 1 day before. The air-tickets when you buy ahead, particularly the lousy timing ones, are now less expensive than the HSRs for the major hubs actually.

Yeah. the train is definitely better than domestic flights. They are always on time and take you to in the city. The only issue is foreigners need to collect our tickets from a special ticket office