• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xie Shaoguang has resurfaced again!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
"
After retiring from showbiz in 2005, Shaoguang moved to Johor Bahru, Malaysia, and stayed mostly out of the limelight.

Only little snippets of information about him emerged every now and then, like how he opened an animal shelter in JB, was ordained as a Buddhist monk in 2013, returned to secular life more than two years later, and worked as a chef in the vegetarian eatery Three O Cafe.

In an episode of the meWATCH talkshow Hear U Out telecast in January, Biren told host Quan Yi Fong that she had called Shaoguang a few times between 2008 and 2009 when he was running an eatery in Malaysia. The two were screen partners in many dramas.

"He was either busy in the kitchen or occupied with other matters. Moreover, he's very low-key and didn't want to be in contact with others. He picked up a few of my calls and told me he was busy and would call me back. But he hasn't till now. I'm not complaining, I just really miss him," Biren had said in the talkshow.

Then in July last year, she met an industry colleague who bumped into Shaoguang serendipitously at a market. It was not mentioned whether it was in Singapore or Malaysia. The two took a photo together, and the colleague showed it to Biren.

"He's put on weight," Biren had said. "A lot of emotions ran through me when I saw the photo and I want to tell him so many things. But I'm contented knowing he is well."

We are hoping Biren can finally meet Shaoguang this time round for their long overdue tête-à-tête.
"

Hmm he sounds like someone wants to be very private and out of the limelight.

Wonder why he allow this report to come out like that!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
"
After retiring from showbiz in 2005, Shaoguang moved to Johor Bahru, Malaysia, and stayed mostly out of the limelight.

Only little snippets of information about him emerged every now and then, like how he opened an animal shelter in JB, was ordained as a Buddhist monk in 2013, returned to secular life more than two years later, and worked as a chef in the vegetarian eatery Three O Cafe.

In an episode of the meWATCH talkshow Hear U Out telecast in January, Biren told host Quan Yi Fong that she had called Shaoguang a few times between 2008 and 2009 when he was running an eatery in Malaysia. The two were screen partners in many dramas.

"He was either busy in the kitchen or occupied with other matters. Moreover, he's very low-key and didn't want to be in contact with others. He picked up a few of my calls and told me he was busy and would call me back. But he hasn't till now. I'm not complaining, I just really miss him," Biren had said in the talkshow.

Then in July last year, she met an industry colleague who bumped into Shaoguang serendipitously at a market. It was not mentioned whether it was in Singapore or Malaysia. The two took a photo together, and the colleague showed it to Biren.

"He's put on weight," Biren had said. "A lot of emotions ran through me when I saw the photo and I want to tell him so many things. But I'm contented knowing he is well."

We are hoping Biren can finally meet Shaoguang this time round for their long overdue tête-à-tête.
"

Hmm he sounds like someone wants to be very private and out of the limelight.

Wonder why he allow this report to come out like that!
Hearsay he unwell , then left sg for jb.
He a lgbt

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Nope. I heard from some pretty reliable inside sources.
in this day and age it is fine to have different sexual preferences and orientation.

The world has become more accepting.

So perhaps he might be eyeing a comeback to the acting scene now?

I always feel there is a reason for celebrities to come back out in open articles when they previously were hush hush private about their lives.

Ulterior motives. Wont be surprised he goes back to acting.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. I heard from some pretty reliable inside sources.
It was in the chinese news papers there were few chinese news papers then not all state media like now. He has a boy friend and once it was in the news he chose to leave the lime light. Hence confirm LGBT

I'm more enthralled by Pan Lingling's juicy neh-nehs.
She had breast cancer hence you also can see the size also now not like b4. Last time i use to ogle at her papayas too irl. Her husband actor/car dealer.

Lol.... :P <3