• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Xiang Yun graduates from school

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wasted 40 years of her life in a useless propagandist organisation. It's time for her to do something useful in her remaining years.

YamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dennis Chew, 49, goes back to being full-time student at Ngee Ann Polytechnic​

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/dennis-chew-schooling/

Screen-Shot-2022-04-25-at-3.34.20-PM.png

huh, full time student at the age of 49? So he is mixing around with Xiao di di and mei mei in his class?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is certified nutrition consultant = dietician? Studied for 1.5yrs can be 1 so easy ?
degree mill

she never even tell people the institution that gave her the award.
if you are a graduate from Oxford / CAMBRIDGE. do u want to hide the institution that give you the awards?
please use your brain to think.

chxnxi
Verified
My mom has always emphasised on education, and today she finally got her own graduation!

To be honest, I didn’t expect myself to get emotional over this. But I always remember how my mom loved to learn; how she never had the chance to complete her education journey due to financial challenges in those days. So, like many of them in that generation, she gave it up, started working for the family, and became the woman you knew on the screens.

But she never gave up that dream. And now, in this year of 2022, 妈您终于戴了四方帽! I’m so so proud of you Ma! Never stop learning!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
degree mill

if you are a graduate from Oxford / CAMBRIDGE. do u want to hide the institution that give you the awards?

chxnxi
Verified
My mom has always emphasised on education, and today she finally got her own graduation!

To be honest, I didn’t expect myself to get emotional over this. But I always remember how my mom loved to learn; how she never had the chance to complete her education journey due to financial challenges in those days. So, like many of them in that generation, she gave it up, started working for the family, and became the woman you knew on the screens.

But she never gave up that dream. And now, in this year of 2022, 妈您终于戴了四方帽! I’m so so proud of you Ma! Never stop learning!
The institution could be June International School.:roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
degree mill

chxnxi
Verified

What a wise words here :geek:
This kind of consultant they will ask people to esnd :biggrin: