• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xia suay selfish stupid sinkies should learn from this 21 year old how to achieve financial freedom without government subsidy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And anyone can buy 400k condo at age 26 without being a chicken if not those hdb sinkies buying resale 800k or 1m hdb flat now are all chickens. Xia suay selfish stupid sinkie traitor dogs with no brains indeed.
Sinkie traitor dogs buying 800k and above hdb, your wife are chickens. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
我是干笑脸 我是处女 经的起医疗和法院的审查 我要吸你的小黑
@Valium @sweetiepie eager nameless coward Malaysian Cantonese dogs sucking filthy Malaysian Indian cock of @Bad New Brown filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore spewing evil filthy lies of me. I am a virgin is a fact that can withstand medical court police scrutiny in my name Very Kind Lady. Pui your Cantonese dirty toilet bowl whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie traitor dogs buying 800k and above hdb, your wife are chickens. Pui!
Sinkie traitor dogs all Singaporeans buying 800k and above condos now are all whores according to filthy Malaysian Indian dog definition. Want to believe them or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just came back from lunch and my workplace pantry do provide latte, tea, fruits and afternoon snack :inlove:

It is nice to have a PMET job now considering I still have the medical coverage and other fringe benefits :biggrin:
One hour later still dare not answer my question only proves that you did run off. You filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully thief slanderer harasser are not welcomed in my country. Get lost !

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
One hour later still dare not answer my question only proves that you did run off. You filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully thief slanderer harasser are not welcomed in my country. Get lost !

I am a Singaporean and why should I run off ?

I am not so bo liao to answer such a silly question :coffee:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me answer the question for @Bad New Brown of course those Malaysians buying house above Rm400k are whores by their own filthy definition of me buying Sgd400k condo is whore. Everyone knows our salaries are about the same level except different currency.

Dear all brothers and sisters here,

The above is said by ginfreely and I had never answered to her silly question neither I agree with her:devilish:

If anyone feel offended by her above comments, you all can just shoot her :smile:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all brothers and sisters here,

The above is said by ginfreely and I had never answered to her silly question neither I agree with her:devilish:

If anyone feel offended by her above comments, you all can just shoot her :smile:
a36f1298c26a08543fb8c528d32a36672.mp4-full-5.jpg