• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WW2 to FTrashisation - Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/pm-lee-speech-japan-jap-occupation-simply-history-weve-moved

Editor's Note: A bit of background history on Mr Lee Kuan Yew for those of you who are interested in World War 2 History.

During the Japanese occupation, Lee Kuan Yew learnt Japanese and first worked as a clerk in his grandfather's friend's company—a textile importer called Shimoda. Lee then found work transcribing Allied wire reports for the Japanese where he listened to Allied radio stations and wrote down what they were reporting in the Hodobu office (報道部 – a Japanese propaganda department). Towards the end of the war, by listening to Allied radio stations, he realised the Japanese were going to lose, and fearing that a brutal war would break out in Singapore as the Japanese made their last stand, he made plans to purchase and move to a farm on the Cameron Highlands with his family. However, a liftboy in his office told him his file had been taken out by the security department, and he realised he was being followed by Japanese security personnel (which continued for three months), so he abandoned those plans as he knew that if he went ahead, he would be in trouble. Lee also ran his own businesses during the war to survive, among which, he manufactured stationery glue under his own brand called 'Stikfas'.
During the occupation, Lee was asked by a Japanese guard to join a group of segregated Chinese men. Sensing that something was amiss, he asked for permission to go back home to collect his clothes first, and the Japanese guard agreed. It turned out that those who were segregated were taken to the beach to be shot as part of the Sook Ching massacre in Singapore.
Source: Lee Kuan Yew The Man And His Ideas (1998). Singapore: Times Edition.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Japanese invaders were very good to LKY then. he only knew English and the Japanese had their own English translators. that was alright. there was on job training for translator. he learnt Japanese during the occupation. he can't speak Chinese dialects. never mind. he was not expected to speak Chinese dialects to the majority Chinese population. he even had free time to operate his black market business, making a good amount of money then. he even bluntly told us in his book that this was the best option at that time. he was a fucking traitor of the people !

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Japanese invaders were very good to LKY then. he only knew English and the Japanese had their own English translators. that was alright. there was on job training for translator. he learnt Japanese during the occupation. he can't speak Chinese dialects. never mind. he was not expected to speak Chinese dialects to the majority Chinese population. he even had free time to operate his black market business, making a good amount of money then. he even bluntly told us in his book that this was the best option at that time. he was a fucking traitor of the people !

And the British accepted this and allowed him to be PM.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the British accepted this and allowed him to be PM.

the Jews rather.............the British Empire was controlled by the Rothschilds who owned the Bank of England and controlled the Pound Sterling..........

the Jews put Lee KILL You as a Zionist puppet VICEROY to rule S'pore................which remained a Crown Colony..........the Jews no want S'pore to fall into Muslim hands.........

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Jews rather.............the British Empire was controlled by the Rothschilds who owned the Bank of England and controlled the Pound Sterling..........

the Jews put Lee KILL You as a Zionist puppet VICEROY to rule S'pore................which remained a Crown Colony..........the Jews no want S'pore to fall into Muslim hands.........

no, why would you blame the Jews.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
traitor trying to cleanse himself
even dipped in whitewash, still black inside

LANJIAO TO THAT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY

Fucking telling lies after lies after lies

Suddenly LKY thought alamak! how can he be translator when he know only one fucking language.
Since LKY is so good at telling lies, how easy for him to tell even more lies to cover his lies

LKY SHOULD DANGLE FROM LAMP POST WITH PIANO WIRE ABOUT HIS NECK LIKE ALL COLLABORATORS

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
traitor trying to cleanse himself
even dipped in whitewash, still black inside

In term of casualties in Sook Ching by percentage, I think Sgp suffered more than China but there are still many Chinese traitors in singapore who are still driving jap cars and buying japs products!

I stopped buying japs stuff more than 20 years ago when I started to work!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In term of casualties in Sook Ching by percentage, I think Sgp suffered more than China but there are still many Chinese traitors in singapore who are still driving jap cars and buying japs products!

I stopped buying japs stuff more than 20 years ago when I started to work!

Sook Ching was the second largest massacre of Chinese after Nanking then.

it's a pity that LKY got away during Sook Ching though.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here, old fart's admission in one of his book that he was a broker on the black market during the Japanese occupation.

LKYBrokerBlackMarketPg27a_zpse475d90a.jpg

LKYBrokerBlackMarketPg28a_zps46dd4560.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

In his book, he mentioned he set up his black market business selling on Chulia and High streets. What he failed to mention was how come the other black marketeers (many gangster and criminal element), just let him set up shop there. U ever see what happens when a new prostitute works a street corner that is already worked by other hookers? the new hooker will get whacked and told to get lost. He was allowed to work Chulia and High street for the simple reason that everyone knew he worked for the japanese. As a result, they did not touch him for fear of reprisal from the Japs. Basically, he made money from other people's misfortune and misery, selling their heirlooms and treasured possessions.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
During the occupation, Lee was asked by a Japanese guard to join a group of segregated Chinese men. Sensing that something was amiss, he asked for permission to go back home to collect his clothes first, and the Japanese guard agreed. It turned out that those who were segregated were taken to the beach to be shot as part of the Sook Ching massacre in Singapore.
Source: Lee Kuan Yew The Man And His Ideas (1998). Singapore: Times Edition.
\

I ask all bros whether this para makes sense or not? My granduncle was arrested by the japs during the war, and brought to their head quarter. he was never seen again. I can assure you that non of those arrested were allowed to go home and take their clothes. Where got such thing? Does he expect us to believe that the japs were so naive and stupid, they would let their would be prisoners go home to collect their clothing? How many prisoners would voluntary come back after collecting their clothes?

If you look at the profile of those arrested during the Sook Ching massacre, lee Con You does not fit the profile. Those who were arrested were usually chinese sympathetic to the republican cause in China and involved in fundraising for SUn Yat Sen, or they were pro communist, or in my granduncle's case, they were simply chinese of a certain age group that could run off and join the guerilla force in the jungles. LKY does not fit this at all, he can't even speak Chinese. And most importantly, he was already vetted by the japanese security to work in their office. be assured that the Japs would not simply allow any one to walk in from the streets to work for them. They too have to be assured that the locals they hire are not sabotuers, spies, or double agents. It does not make sense that they would send LKY to the beach to be shot after he had proven to be the loyal dog that he was.

The method of the "arrest" is suspicious to me too. If a japanese guard comes and arrest you, he would come with some one else. They would come armed in case you resisted arrest. To allow you to go home at this point is unheard off. however, this is not the main point of the sentence. what is the main point is that he cannot say that he saw no atrocities committed at by the Japs. He knows about the sook ching massacre, he knows about men who were arrested and segregated, he might even have seen or participated in torture by the japs. Yet, he has never condemned the japanese govt. after the war, and he has never ask for a formal apology for the Sook Ching massacre, nor denounced the japanese for their actions. The chinese have been demanding a formal apology for the nanking massacre, but not a squeak from the traitor Lee Con You. His whole book consisted of how smart he was during the war, making money, and ingratiating himself to the enemy.

The worse part of the whole thing to me is that all this was important singapore history, but is not taught to our younger generations. I took history in school, even sat for O levels history, but we learned the history of all other countries like indonesia and malaysia, not our own. I only heard about the sook ching massacre and other japanese events through relatives. It is unconscionable that LKY and PAP will cover up this part of our history in order for them to avoid looking like the traitors and collaborators that they are. The deaths of civilian singaporeans in WW2 is not commemorated, nor memorialized. their memories are not honoured, there are no specific monuments set up for the victims of the Sook hing massacre, but yet these people gave their lives which is the ultimate sacrifice. Every single one of them is more heroic than this piece of shit. Never forget too that the son of a traitor is also a traitor.

My grand uncle left behind two young children after he was arrested by the Japs. He was last seen alive by friends and other relatives at the japanese headquarters. To this day, his sons are bitter about losing their father, whom they barely remembered. My grand aunt never married again after his death. They never even got a body back to bury. I have never met him, but he is a hero to me. And he is 10 times the man that Lee Kuan yew will ever be.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not being able to speak Chinese allow him to b under the radar n lets not forget his family is a trader w biz relationship on Indonesia , we don't yet have the full story

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was anti-everything when it suited him. Anti-Chinese to work with Japanese. "Anti-communist" to kick out BS and work with British to become PM. Anti-Malay to gain support of Chinese population. "Anti-Western" later on to "prove" that the "PAP model" of development works.