• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wuhun epidemic: Retribution for China's suppression of Falungong?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhun epidemic: Retribution for China's suppression of Falungong?

Youtube (Chinese) by Falungong practitioner. Surprisingly, a very good and convincing speaker with stories from Buddhism about karma and reincarnation.

Chan Rasjid.
Singapore.

"Chemical Analysis Of Plain Distilled Water May Refute Mass-Energy Conservation Of E=mc²"
"The Neutrino Is A Myth"
"The Relativistic Mechanics of E=mc² Fails"; E=mc² is wrong.
"Is Mass Spectrometry Accurate"; Penning trap cannot measure atomic mass.
"Coulomb Electric Gravity"; gravity is all Coulomb electric.
http://www.emc2fails.com

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If it is retribution it's not being handled well because the wrong people are ending up dead.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is retribution it's not being handled well because the wrong people are ending up dead.
Dear Leongsam, the theory of spiritual dynamics is far, far more complex then Einstein's general relativity! You need calculus of tensors within matrices to solve them. You expected Xi Jinping to be the first to be infected? No! It is not that simple.

I use to wonder how the religion of Buddhism, Christianity and Islam could spread and be accepted by millions around the world. My question is how could millions accept a religion if it is "very bad and nonsense". We know this sammyboy forum is famous for saying Islam is a religion of evil... But how could millions around the world accept Islam if it is really a religion of evil. Are that millions all fools? Common sense tells us it could not be.

About this falungong speaker, I am quite impressed by his speaking. I used to wonder how Buddhism could spread to millions around the world. Even today, you still would find young intelligent people formally accepting Buddhism. To me, it is rather an anachronism. We are in the age of "enjoy_and_enjoy". Whoever want to eat only toufu when there are nasi briyani and satay with gravy! Our incomprehensible world! But this falungong speaker gave some good Buddhist stories that are quite interesting. I think it must be the stories in the Buddhist canons that could have converted many to Buddhism.

There seem to be a saying in Islam:
"Man is God's secret and God is man's secret".
Also, Muhammad Subuh, the founder of Subud, said:
"Man exists because God exists and God exists because man exists."

Chan Rasjid.
"Chemical Analysis Of Plain Distilled Water May Refute Mass-Energy Conservation Of E=mc²"
"The Neutrino Is A Myth"
"The Relativistic Mechanics of E=mc² Fails"; E=mc² is wrong.
"Is Mass Spectrometry Accurate"; Penning trap cannot measure atomic mass.
"Coulomb Electric Gravity"; gravity is all Coulomb electric.
http://www.emc2fails.com

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some say Falungong bad,,,,some say Falungong is good,,,,those that say it is good and its ang mor supporters are using it as an excuse to kick the Chicoms...I know of many singkies who were in ah tiong land during the crackdown,,,and the common trend was, there were practioners who went bonkers learning the Falungong skills etc,,that was why the chicoms shutter them. Others say it became bigger than the Chicom party and was clamp down as chicoms don't like competition,,so what gives?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years back, I read about how many (thousands?) of the falungong practitioners were demonstrating right outside the Great Hall of the People's republic. My first reaction was it is dangerous! I was wondering why the government allowed it to pass. Then, weeks later the crackdown by Jiang Zemin began. So I am not sure if it was the falungong's fault - you cannot challenge the Chinese government.

I am actually very surprised by this falungong phenomenon - it spread very fast and wide. There is not that much info about its founder Li Hongzhi. He just wrote some small booklets about meditation with some qigong practices and yet so many people followed. I am not sure the trend of its current growth. But there seems to be no practitioners in Singapore.

Chan Rasjid.