• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] Global Updates with Real Time Chart

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/vmb5tln

Ub5E5O8.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
For a small peesai country, sinkieland sure has a high number of confirmed cases. Thanks to the fucking pap and their love affair with those fucking commie chinks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wuhan-virus-weibo-france.jpg

PARIS: A Chinese tourist from Wuhan who said she evaded health checks at customs and successfully entered France has claimed to be free of coronavirus symptoms, according to the Chinese embasssy in France.

In a notice posted on Friday (Jan 24), the embassy said that they followed up on the situation after being alerted to the woman's social media posts the day before.

"On Jan 23, the Chinese embassy called Ms Yan again to inquire about her current situation," said the embassy.

"She says that for the past few days, she has been taking her temperature regularly, and she now has no symptoms of fever and cough."

The embassy also said that Ms Yan claims to have been told by French medical services that without symptoms of fever and pain, she does not need to be examined.

No details of Ms Yan's whereabouts or her travel details were released.

The woman, named by the embassy as Ms Yan, claimed that she had symptoms of fever and cough, but managed to pass health checks at airport customs after she took antipyretics to bring her body temperature down.

"In the city of good food, so of course I had to eat a Michelin meal," she said in her Weibo post.

"Had a cough and low fever when I was about to leave, scared me to death, so immediately ate medicine and kept measuring my body temperature.

"Luckily, body temperature went down and had no problems leaving and entering."

Accompanying her Weibo post were photos of the woman and her friends at a French restaurant.

The embassy on Thursday acknowledged that they had received calls and emails from several Chinese citizens reporting the woman's Weibo post, and said that they contacted Ms Yan on Jan 22 to instruct her to contact emergency services in France.

The virus has killed 25 people in China and infected more than 800, the Chinese government said on Friday. The majority of the victims who died were elderly individuals with pre-existing health conditions, such as diabetes and liver cirrhosis.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/wuhan-virus-france-tourist-evade-customs-12324556

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Macron government has been so bribed by the Chicoms, it helped to cover up the murder of a Tiong businessman in France who was most likely murdered by the CCP.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
(The virus has killed 25 people in China and infected more than 800, the Chinese government said on Friday. The majority of the victims who died were elderly individuals with pre-existing health conditions, such as diabetes and liver cirrhosis)

so why are we so worried?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off
dont fuck with my thread

Or I fuck off totally from here

Attachments

• 1579956347000.png
    1579956347000.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
(The virus has killed 25 people in China and infected more than 800, the Chinese government said on Friday. The majority of the victims who died were elderly individuals with pre-existing health conditions, such as diabetes and liver cirrhosis)

so why are we so worried?
On the positive side, govt can claim success in reducing diabetes. :laugh:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off
dont fuck with my thread

Or I fuck off totally from here

Last edited:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal