• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF! There will be a mass gathering in Hong Lim Park tomorrow for wenwen

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Further confirmation, if one needed it, that social media is only good at mobilising people who have their brains in their butt.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dolphin Bites Girl At SeaWorld Theme Park

9.13am UK, Monday 03 December 2012

A dolphin lunges at and bites an eight-year-old girl at a famous theme park - and her parents release the video as a warning.

An eight-year-old girl has had a lucky escape after a dolphin she was feeding bit her at a US theme park.

Jillian Thomas was holding out fish to feed to dolphins at Orlando's SeaWorld when she got an unexpected surprise.

While she was feeding the usually friendly mammals, a dolphin lunges at her and nips her hand.

The girl, whose parents posted the video on YouTube to make other people aware of the dangers, suffered three small puncture wounds.

Jillian's father, Jamie Thomas, told local media the family were angry at the theme park for not warning them of the dangers of dolphin feeding.

"We felt powerless," he said.

"We thought, look, we've got this video, let's make it public, and let's try to put some pressure on SeaWorld to make some changes."

A SeaWorld statement said: "Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, employees and animals.

"Educators and animal care staff are always on-site at this area monitoring all interactions and are committed to guest safety."

Read more (with video) here http://news.sky.com/story/1019790/dolphin-bites-girl-at-seaworld-theme-park

I was once in Sea World San Diego with my nephews feeding the dolphins and petting them. I never once thought of the danger as they appeared very friendly. So be warned when you are in RWS that it can occur if they allow visitors to feed the dolphins.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
66048_466030816771772_803364684_n.jpg

These airheads really eat too full.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee, SDP and all those who fought so hard to have a speakers' corner must be wondering how it came to this.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they should do this for the bus drivers too.
And for what? to divide the country even more over a minor issue?
You are an Ex policeman who no brains.
You suck up to the Pap when you were in blue uniform. Why didnt you stand up and be counted then?
Imbecile!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And for what? to divide the country even more over a minor issue?
You are an Ex policeman who no brains.
You suck up to the Pap when you were in blue uniform. Why didnt you stand up and be counted then?
Imbecile!

goondu you really goondu. now u behaving like a dog barking up the wrong tree. :biggrin: most of the time i look at your post, you really make me laugh.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
goondu you really goondu. now u behaving like a dog barking up the wrong tree. :biggrin: most of the time i look at your post, you really make me laugh.

you are an ex cop....
your cover is exposed...
dont ask me how i know...
all i know is that you are being tracked just like the others...
beware...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Penn and teller, i almost want to see them live in vegas, but i prefer to spend my time on cirque du soleil. But if i have time in future, i would.

Dolphins to me, is no matter than the tuna, whale or crabs, squid, just fish food to me, hey octopus is just as intelligent, no one want to hug one, i think it is racism for animal.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are an ex cop....
your cover is exposed...
dont ask me how i know...
all i know is that you are being tracked just like the others...
beware...

goondu you really goondu, me and late Ramseth the Wise always tell people were cops and even share our insightful knowledge and stories on a lot of things since day one. even our ISD correspondent Golden Dragon also admitted he was from ISD. if you scared of being track, then get lost from this forum and stop spreading rumor about fellow samsters here being track. for this i will report this post to boss sam and see what he has to say about it. you are trying to sabotage this forum by inciting fear to fellow samsters of being track by the authority. i have faith in boss sam for keeping our ip confidential.

Last edited: