• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF ? Is this Real ? New Zealand Government Entices Singaporeans to Emigrate

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
all u horny uncles will tak boleh tahan nz in two months. The mountains and ocean scenes can only last so long.

Spore so happening, kio kway just go gayland, want fl just a phone call away, can hang flower and short drive across the causeway for cheap thrills.

I don't know about NZ but AU also got ATB kway, just slightly more ex. Around AUD150

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few years back, when Chuna was investing heavily in Africa, a lot of ATB went there to work and hook "黑哥哥"

If easy to enter country, snakeheads no lobang. If difficult and yet they can get the ATBs in, very lucrative. In the late 90s, our passport for female holders under 30, easily worth 20k.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sounds like a good idea. You opposition cock suckers are forever complaining that foreigners are here in Singapore to make money and eventually return to their own hometowns or migrate to another land. So, what's stopping you from doing the same? You can cash out your entire CPF too.

Spot on. Sinkie losers & quitters can also cash out on their HDB and f*** off to other countries if they so wish. No one is stopping them from doing that. It would improve Singapore's gene pool if there are fewer of them around.

PAP is the best!

Congratulations to the PAP for a job well done in the past 5 years and the landslide victory in GE 2015!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
New Zealand is a horrible place. It's full of Tiongs and Ah Nehs, the weather is crap, the food is horrible, the whores are third rate, the government is incompetent, the council is staffed by thugs and idiots and there is absolutely nothing to do besides watching grass grow.

Please do not come here. You will end up sorely disappointed like I am.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Don't forget that NZ is earthquake-prone. Go to the USA; that's where my wife, daughter and granddaughter will be heading to in the next few weeks.

The same time next year my wife and I will have become US citizens and get our entire CPF savings back.

No earthquakes in the USA??? Have you been living in a cave all your life? :rolleyes:

If you add super volcano risk to earthquake risk, you're pretty much screwed.

http://www.ryot.org/supervolcano-yellowstone-volcano-will-it-erupt/765673

yellowstone-caldera-heat-source.gif

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You have option to shag this sheep or not.
Better than to remain in sinkieland be a sheep and let pap butt fuck you daily.

Those who intend to become sheep shaggers will be sorely disappointed in Auckland where the wannabe shaggers far outnumber the sheep.

They need to emigrate to the South Island.

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste all Singaporeans

Australians and New Zealanders are very racist to Asians so go at your own risk.

Singapore is the best welcome people of al races with open arms and legs.

Stay in Singapore.