• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WRX accident jolts Petir Rd residents from sleep

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 19 Feb, 2009 10:26
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>WRX accident jolts Petir Rd residents from sleep

The screeching of tyres, followed by a loud crash roused sleepy Petir Road residents from their rest, as a Subaru Impreza WRX careered and crashed onto a pavement in the area.

Ng told STOMP:

"Last night, 17/02/09 at around 11.50pm, I was meddling with my handphone and I heard the roaring of a speeding car.

"Suddenly the tyres screeched and I heard a crash.

"I took a look and saw that a Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2006 had crashed onto a pavement near a bus stop at Petir Road towards the direction of Dairy Farm Road.

"The driver was suspected to be speeding along Petir road, towards Dairy Farm Road, braked and crashed into a tree and hit a lamp post.

"Many residents came down to take a look.

"The police arrived at around 12.20am, 18/02/09 and the car was towed away at 1am.

"Passers-by said that the driver ran away after the crash and came back after the police were here."

STOMP is contacting the Police for more information.

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pple who own/drive WRX have one kind of mentality - typical Ah beng types -probably members of the road-rage rude driving tribes, midnight racer, impulsive, speaks abusive Singlish, behave like bigtime gangster (only 'like', cos they are not real gangland material), have tune-ups/soup-ups in JB with loud exhausts and car stereos, lane-changers, rabbit-starters, phone-and-drive types, and around whom harebrained cheap-thrill teenaged females loved to clutter....

So the WRX is an unguided dangerous missile in such hands! LKY/LHL should redirect their draconian laws toward such trash instead of law-abiding citizens who just want a little more democratic freedom, a listening ear, a caring heart, and modest salaries.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the REAL driver already gone...the person who appear after the police arrived most like is his friend who is NOT DRUNK

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of drivers are in all types of cars.

Mazda also a lot. Lancers and EVOs. Some of them are in Civics too. There are also these idiots in Vios and even Jazz!