• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP unveil 2 possible GE Candidates early...

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Credentials so solid. The second Chen Show Mao?

But knowing the media, had to put up a photo that looks like Charlie Chaplin.

18842091.JPG

http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/wp-potential-candidates-make-appearance-public-event

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Charlie Chaplin is a Legend. He comes my constituency, i will give him my vote.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right me if i am wrong, CSM has been more low profile compared to the Sylvia and Pritam?

he could be the face on the second batch of tote bags!

High profile working for the people. Low profile in the media. Exact opposite of those pappies.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

18842091.JPG

http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/wp-potential-candidates-make-appearance-public-event

With more people of such credential joining oppositions, public will start to doubt PAP's argument that there simply isn't enough talents who wants to join politics, hence the need to pay high salary to entice them over.

There is more of an untapped talent pool out there just that they are not ideologically align with PAP policies.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With more people of such credential joining oppositions, public will start to doubt PAP's argument that there simply isn't enough talents who wants to join politics, hence the need to pay high salary to entice them over.

There is more of an untapped talent pool out there just that they are not ideologically align with PAP policies.

Looking very good for WP. PAP die die insist must entice talent with $$$$$. Sadly, their talent very ordinary. They should know not all are after money.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking very good for WP. PAP die die insist must entice talent with $$$$$. Sadly, their talent very ordinary. They should know not all are after money.

PAP looks damn tired. They keep revealing their not-so-bad but not so great talents now. The CEO guy already starts by putting foot in mouth. The WP guy is stellar but needn't say anything to the press. Notice they put him with CSM in the same frame ? Same calibre, no need to say more.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah same calibre.. look good on paper but equally fucked up in real life. :rolleyes:

The only ones we can judge in real life are the PAP bunch. An underwhelming lot. Looking good on paper is the start. The opposition parties couldn't even get these last time. Now they can.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far potential new candidates for WP Dennis Tan, Terrence Tan, Daniel Goh, Fadrius Khan, Leon Perera, Redzwan Hafidz Abdul Razak.

WP should be able to form a very credible team B' and perhaps Team C'. So should they give priority to Team B' first or spread the strength equally between Team B' and C'?

Think the focus for next GE will likely be on EC GRC, TP GRC (likely 3CF) and JC SMC.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually for WP...y r the members all highly educated or biz people?.where r the workers n the normal man on the street? I mean surely a normal worker with the heart in the right place can serve constituents better than a pap elite...which we have seen the results....this is becoming too elitist...