• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP should jettison YSL, field Gerald for by-election

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pretty obvious that YSL did commit adultery (not sure about him getting AO pregnant though)..

Having YSL around for the next 4 years will continue to tarnish the party's image.. WP needs a clean cut with YSL.

WP can still win in a by-election in HG with a candidate like Gerald Giam

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pretty obvious that YSL did commit adultery (not sure about him getting AO pregnant though)..

Having YSL around for the next 4 years will continue to tarnish the party's image.. WP needs a clean cut with YSL.

then NCMP seat how? give Eric tan?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is pretty obvious that YSL did commit adultery

Err...it is subjective to say YSL commit adultery. He is probably the victim and the gal who assaulted him get away with it. But out of gentlemenly gesture, he forgive and forget the whole traumatic incident.:wink: I am just speculating, may be the whole incident never happen at all, it is pure rumors. :p

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err...it is subjective to say YSL commit adultery. He is probably the victim and the gal who assaulted him get away with it. But out of gentlemenly gesture, he forgive and forget the whole traumatic incident.:wink: I am just speculating, may be the whole incident never happen at all, it is pure rumors. :p

There's nothing gentlemanly about having an affair with another man's wife. There's also nothing subjective except obviously conclusive. YSL: No comment. LTK: No comment. Sylvia Lim: No comment. The speculation stops at the defeaning silence. In a mutually consenting affair, neither side is a victim; both are dishonorable.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing gentlemanly about having an affair with another man's wife.

This incident could have been long before their marriage. Nobody can tell a pair of young teenager doing curious things a normal person will do. Now they are grown up and matured, ready to serve the country with both having their own happy family. So where does your perception of affair with another man's wife came from? I am clueless.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident could have been long before their marriage. Nobody can tell a pair of young teenager doing curious things a normal person will do. Now they are grown up and matured, ready to serve the country with both having their own happy family. So where does your perception of affair with another man's wife came from? I am clueless.

so now you can cook up some excuse that it happen long long time before.... seriously so that is why they remain silent ... so their supporters can cook out stories
meanwhile I can also cook up some cow and bull story that Yaw has been fucking many many married women and teenage gals since he keep silent....

if they eff long ago, how did ANgela become pregnant now?? did she really ??? well we will never know ..... since "no comments" from her

if she dun give birth 8 month later, PAP apologists can say oh she have an abortion.... can she clean herself then ??? well she already say no comments liao right??? so how to sexplain some more?

seriously apologists are apologistsm, whatever the color...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so now you can cook up some excuse that it happen long long time before.... seriously so that is why they remain silent ... so their supporters can cook out stories
meanwhile I can also cook up some cow and bull story that Yaw has been fucking many many married women and teenage gals since he keep silent......

Yes! we all cook up story because nobody knows anything, no evidence, no witness and everything is just allegations thrown wild. That is my point trying to put across here. Why waste fruitless effort and time instead of serving the larger community. Yaw is still working tirelessly and people are still baying for blood.

OK, me going to sleep now. I have never posted so many post in a day except during election. Anyone kind enough to score me some points for my effort here. I just noticed there are points given despite all these years in the forum, Pai seh, Pai Seh :
D

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Idea

6a00d8341c03bb53ef0133f55873d1970b-800wi

Good to take cover for awhile till everything is blown over. He should take a privy consensus to make sure the people there are still supporting him while he paves a way for Gerald to grab the baton properly without dropping it.

Low has to think harder to make sure WP survives for just another round at GE 2016.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Idea

6a00d8341c03bb53ef0133f55873d1970b-800wi

Good to take cover for awhile till everything is blown over. He should take a privy consensus to make sure the people there are still supporting him while he paves a way for Gerald to grab the baton properly without dropping it.

Low has to think harder to make sure WP survives for just another round at GE 2016.

wishful thinking.... Low has the tendency to cover up for his subodinates.....

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

what so pretty obvious abt what?