• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP MP: Muhamad Faisal Abdul Manap's Monash Degree

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Distance learning or on campus? :confused::confused:
Chao Sinkie distance learner spotted :biggrin::biggrin:

187740_100001276770463_2274431_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/people/Muhamad-Faisal-Abdul-Manap/100001276770463

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as he did not lie about it, I am ok with it. Not like some Minister who claimed to from some Ivy league universities when he just attended a short course there.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monash is one of the better Unis in Australia.

You jealous because you got no degree is it?

with very few exceptions (medicine is one), it is better to get a foreign degree than a local one when you are "brainwashed" to study what they want you to study.

How many of our MIWs got degrees from overseas? Almost all ok. They know something you don't...stupid!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as he did not lie about it, I am ok with it. Not like some Minister who claimed to from some Ivy league universities when he just attended a short course there.

I think in the last Parliament we got 1 or 2 MP with "PhD" not from campus but some kind of distance learning......... no? Anyone know which MP???:confused::p

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many US Congressman and Senators who don't have a college degree

Intelligent people who have seen the world will not claim the US to be the best society in the world, nor would they trash the UK

Want to compare, don't compare to dying trashland UK

Compare to the best, USA

I thought Sinkies want to be the best?

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to compare, don't compare to dying trashland UK

Compare to the best, USA

I thought Sinkies want to be the best?

If you want to be the best, why compare with USA? Now country bankrupt you know? Lousy sinkie traitor, go US become yellow trash, still wanna come talk cock.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Distance learning or on campus? :confused::confused:
Chao Sinkie distance learner spotted :biggrin::biggrin:

187740_100001276770463_2274431_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/people/Muhamad-Faisal-Abdul-Manap/100001276770463

Learn from your master, say "Sorry".

Go Australia for distance learning?

Mr Muhamad Faisal Abdul Manap, 35, made his foray into politics after years of working with needy Malays convinced him that better policies can address their desire for a more balanced family life and civil society.

The counsellor works with Malay families on marriage and pre-marriage issues, for a living, but joined the Workers' Party (WP) in 2006 to address a 'calling' to serve the community.

'I've had a smooth-sailing life. I'm born with a, not silver, but copper spoon in my mouth, and I felt it was time to give back,' he said, in an interview last July with The Straits Times.

Mr Faisal, a father of three children, was inspired during a three-year stay in Melbourne, Australia, from 2002 to 2005. He was doing an undergraduate psychology course at Monash University.

He observed the Malay community there, made up of former and current Singaporeans, who seemed to enjoy a better quality of life due to the country's emphasis on a better work-life balance.

He chose the WP because he believes it has a human touch that the PAP lacks, and was an election agent for the team led by Ms Sylvia Lim in their 2006 bid for Aljunied GRC.

He was also a member of the North Eastern Area Committee where he has been actively involved with grassroots work and activities.

During WP rallies over the past week, Mr Faisal has taken pains to reassure voters that he had a good understanding of issues and problems facing the Malay community and would be able to represent them well.

He had to do so to respond to Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, who brushed him off as an 'unknown' candidate when asked to size up the WP's Aljunied team.

Adapted from an article on the ST, 8 May 2011

Last edited:

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
whatever university, regardless distance learning or on campus learning. he did it with his own $, or serviced his own loans to get the papers.... worthy of tax payers respect, where he believes in service for the public.

unlike the air heads that use tax payers $ for scholarship, come back serve their bond & boil tax payers blood.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whatever university, regardless distance learning or on campus learning. he did it with his own $, or serviced his own loans to get the papers.... worthy of tax payers respect, where he believes in service for the public.

unlike the air heads that use tax payers $ for scholarship, come back serve their bond & boil tax payers blood.

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. you are quicker than i.
3. well said man!
4. pls include many paper toy scholaristic soldiers too.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously know very very little of US education systems and policy.

and how do you know there is no senator who holds a degree out of distance learning?

Dude ,

ivebert has been living in Upper Serangoon Avenue all his while , how the f**k do you expect him to know about America's education system and policies
:biggrin: