• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Chief agrees with DPM Teo: WP chose not to send Png to Parliament

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
This BE has been a fun-tastic journey so far. Alas, all the action seems to be on the WP side with very little being done to 'expose' the PAP side. Nothing really to worry cos am personally impressed with the way WP has come out firing on all cylinders. At last night's rally, I sensed the 'fire' in all the speakers. And the rain poured to keep all who were there reminded that in politics, its important to have cool heads. Its important to carry on the momentum and go all out tomorrow. Am sure Channel News Asia will keep replaying all that has happened within WP in the last 4 mths to portray WP as bursting at its seams.

The press knew that Ah Huat is not a media savvy guy and exploited it to the fullest. During the GE, there was tight rein on what was spoken to the media and things were kept under control. In this BE, WP big guns were detracted by Sajeev and Ah Poh's antics, resulting in Ah Huat being left to fend off the wolf-pack.

The more that PAP tries to make political capital out of this 'not the first choice' and was caught lying, the greater the sympathy will be for Ah Huat. My guess is that PAP will give a "lets move on" signal to their supporters. Like Ng Eng Hen and his reducing Mother-tongue syllabus saga, Singaporeans while feeling upset at Ah Huat initially, will forgive Ah Huat for this blunder. In a way, I am glad there is a cooling off day for people to get over the recent episodes. In a way, it is good that all this came out now and not on Wed/Thurs with little time for WP to set the records straight. Unless, tomorrow some faggot comes out to say Ah Huat is gay!