• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious WP Bayi Promoted To Chief of Oppies! Will Have His Own Gahmen Office Too!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the oppie bayi can keep his Chief Oppie title for long. The Aljunied TC case is not yet resolved and there is still a chance he could end up behind bars or bankrupted. I still think the good PM Lee has been overly generous with the oppies. I wouldn't have given them shit if I were the PM.

The oppies should be ignored by our government, their MP letters ignored and our Grassroots Advisers should have full power over any municipal improvement projects that involved government funding.
Hahaha...spoken like a true disciple of LKY

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That happened in the past and cost PAP to lost 1 more GRC. Still dare to bully WP oppie? Better think thrice before you act. East Coast and Marine Parade GRC won't be so lenient towards PAP the next time.

Bro Swee Keat has now blocked WP's expansion to the East, and for GE20205, Tin Pei Ling's MacPherson ward is likely to be sent to Marine Parade GRC to reinforce Boy Scout. Either way, Nicole Seah of the WP is blocked and fucked real good. She can content herself to be a WP grasslooter for the rest of her political life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No more shadow for PAP in Aljunied. Pritam Singh is now recognised as formidable threat to PAP. Expect Victor Lye's and his team body will be seen floating in the reservoir nearby.

Do you think I should block Victor Lye on my WhatsApp? He lost twice, and being associated with him could jeopardize my standing within the grassroots community.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rest assured Pinky will not take this lying down. There's no sportsmanship behaviour

Sir John, pls don't throw him under the bus. Continue supporting Victor. Majulah PAP!

I'm disheartened that PM Lee promoted the Bayi to Minister of Oppies. It's most unbecoming. The late Ah Gong would have treated the chief oppies to mouthful of knuckle dusters instead.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The howlian Victor Lye wanted the Aljunied grc voters to bring his team home as he smelt blood when in the last GE his team lost very narrowly. Instead the voters showed him the exit and sent him packing. I think he will stick around like a leech acting as a psuedo shadow MP and grassroots adviser.
That fucker’s skin is thicker than elephants. Hoping against all odds he’ll be parachuted into a GRC soon. Shameless.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh, what about you? Continue to tapao free food and sarkar por lum par for the rest of your life?

I'm a non-partisan grassroots leader. As a successful towkay, it is important to maintain positive ties with grassroots advisers and politicians. I'm thinking of expanding my food catering business in sengkang where there are lots of younger families with more purchasing power. Perhaps I should have some coffee with the new MP He Tingru.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a non-partisan grassroots leader. As a successful towkay, it is important to maintain positive ties with grassroots advisers and politicians. I'm thinking of expanding my food catering business in sengkang where there are lots of younger families with more purchasing power. Perhaps I should have some coffee with the new MP He Tingru.

Double crossing snake you, sure noe how to fatten your pockets.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think I should block Victor Lye on my WhatsApp? He lost twice, and being associated with him could jeopardize my standing within the grassroots community.
Please lead Victory Lye and his useless team to the nearest Bedok Reservoir and done with.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Swee Keat has now blocked WP's expansion to the East, and for GE20205, Tin Pei Ling's MacPherson ward is likely to be sent to Marine Parade GRC to reinforce Boy Scout.
WP is giving more time to your Bro Swee Keat to screw up so as to path way for WP to take over legetimately. WP has plan to make HSK look like a joke to Singaporeans for the next 5 years. I can't wait to see the entertainment happening within PAP camp.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20200712_101639.jpg

IMG_20200712_101703.jpg

Reactions: jw5