• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP banned Garang Guni from horning, how to do business like that?

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120622_it_lcn_no-loud-horn_img_main.jpg

经常有加龙古尼在组屋区停车场鸣笛招生意,居民投诉制造噪音,市镇会竖立告示牌,禁止鸣笛!

读者看到实龙岗中路第202座组屋附近停车场,出现多个“No Loud Horn”(禁止鸣笛)告示牌,感觉很好奇,热线通知《联合晚报》。

记者走访现场,看到停车场放着四、五个“禁止鸣笛”告示牌,每个告示牌之间距离大约三、四个停车位。

完整报道,请翻阅22.06.2012《联合晚报》。

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! WP doing a good job. Resident who vote for WP made the right choice. If vote for jia liao bee pappies surely regret. Prc garang guni will infest your estate.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! WP doing a good job. Resident who vote for WP made the right choice. If vote for jia liao bee pappies surely regret. Prc garang guni will infest your estate.

I applaud the effort by WP. These rag and bone men are irritants, especially during Sunday morning. It's definitely noise pollution. It was a suggestion that I put up 10 years ago to the Town Council, but nobody bothered. I even went as far as writing to HDB to get them to install automatic barrier at the carpark to discourage these kpkb from driving their vehicles into the carpark.

ReadySteadyGO

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With so much cheap labour around flooding the market and making sinkie wages lower, stagnant, or worse unemployed, how to survive like that?:mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good decision by WP.. KNN, now Karang Guni industry also dominated by Ah Tiongs.. Just last year when I first moved in to Hougang, an iritating Ah Tiong karang guni couple kept on asking me whether I have anything to sell them when I was busy keeping an eye on the movers who were busy carrying all my stuff into my unit.. Fuckin iritating..

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hougang and Aljunied should consider implementing card entry system at lift lobbies in all HDB blocks to get rid of unsolicited sales personnel knocking on your doors, especially the otah and popiah jee sellers. Another thing is flyers !

Last edited:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
good move! yes i agree these karang guni men are god-damned irritants on weekend mornings. Jack always call the police. not that they can be arrested but just to make them tulan kena interviewed by police....

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
good move! yes i agree these karang guni men are god-damned irritants on weekend mornings. Jack always call the police. not that they can be arrested but just to make them tulan kena interviewed by police....

I used to get so fed up with those irritants that I started throwing 'water bombs'.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great job by WP and the town council. I was surprised when the WP sent a blanket to my uncle's wake a few weeks ago in Bedok Reservoir and Pritam Singh and one of the WP member came to the wake. I was told the town council is very on the ball, keeps track of what's happening on the ground and will inform the WP.

There are tons of these karang guni in my area (under PAP) and a few of them reside in my block. In fact there's a PRC couple 2 doors away which I've been wanting to complain for a long time liao but my wife prevented me from doing so. I will complain to the town council, HDB and even IRA and see what happens.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ronron, are you an opposition IB? Why do you keep embarrassing PAP supporters with your lame logic? :biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good decision by WP.. KNN, now Karang Guni industry also dominated by Ah Tiongs.. Just last year when I first moved in to Hougang, an iritating Ah Tiong karang guni couple kept on asking me whether I have anything to sell them when I was busy keeping an eye on the movers who were busy carrying all my stuff into my unit.. Fuckin iritating..

Indeed.. same experience in Yishun as well. Every HDB estate will have a few of these Ah Tiongs karangguni. Their modus operandi:
- always on the lookout for move ins/outs
- shamelessly harassing you for discarded items
- store their stuff at the void deck downstairs until the lorry comes (which could be one or two days later)

Hence you might find your HDB block perpetually stuffed with all these fire hazards.

RonRon can represent these Ah Tiongs pests to submit a petition to Low Thia Khiang.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ronron, are you an opposition IB? Why do you keep embarrassing PAP supporters with your lame logic? :biggrin:

You are sharp, it is highly likely he is an Opposition member out to embarass PAP by pretending to be PAP supporter.
Of course the other possibility is, he could be genuinely stupid... he dominates my lists of "legendary stupidity"

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, this is clearly a biased and slanted header to boot. I personally have nothing against the garang guni guys, but guess the torrent of responses returning you the favour says it all ..and possibly well deserved:rolleyes:

Last edited: