• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow tea was major export of China then and Hokkien province Wuyi Mountain was the primary tea producing region

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9E95AD92-E671-410A-9D39-6CF349419624.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So tea was China’s TOP export and Hokkiens are TOP tea producer ok?
Wow Hokkien TOP Award List is getting longer and longer: TOP Heroes fighting foreigner invaders, TOP traders, TOP scholars, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP philanthropists, TOP tea creator, TOP tea producer. Did I miss out anything?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Hokkien TOP Award List is getting longer and longer: TOP Heroes fighting foreigner invaders, TOP traders, TOP scholars, TOP shipbuilders, TOP world port, TOP philanthropists, TOP tea creator, TOP tea producer. Did I miss out anything?
Oh yes forgot the most important: TOP and most superior ONLY chinese that founded a colony Taiwan, TOP Chinese in tolerance and welcoming multi religion multi race foreigners 1000 years ahead of OTHERS

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
...:rolleyes:..TOP gin TUA POW.... TOP gin SIAO... TOP gin BUAY KAN.. :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
...:rolleyes:..TOP gin TUA POW.... TOP gin SIAO... TOP gin BUAY KAN.. :roflmao:
Why you keep accusing me of tua pow when all are Hokkien achievements and facts proven with supporting documents? Because you are a LOSER Cantonese LIAR BULLY son of whore that can only win by stealing slandering and harassing me.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely remember to lock your coffin door when you lie there... Else dog will lick your CB and ah nehs will continue to penetrate your holes.