• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WOW... PRC put up the highest bid to open childcare centre in The Pinnacle @ Duxton!

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WOW... PRC put up the highest bid to open childcare centre in The Pinnacle @ Duxt

I believe it is a right move, very clever this Liu Yue (jing).

流月-经(精)?
流月-金?
是精尽人亡呢?还是金尽人亡?

Even if its a wrong move, who will give a fuck? :rolleyes: Won't we just laugh about it?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WOW... PRC put up the highest bid to open childcare centre in The Pinnacle @ Duxt

Look at the PRC FTrash's bid. It just $200 more than the next highest bid. Compare it with the difference in the other bids. It's obvious that some insider - another FTrash perhaps - leaked info to her. Donch be surprised since the whole CCB PAPee govt is also FTrashised!

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0076c0 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #0076c0 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fafaff; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; BORDER-TOP: #0076c0 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #0076c0 1px solid" id=ctl00_MainContent_ProvisionalResultGridView border=1 rules=all cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 Wrap="true"><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dfdcd8; COLOR: #646567; FONT-SIZE: 10px" class=ListViewHdr><TH scope=col>S/N</TH><TH scope=col>Development / Estate Name</TH><TH scope=col>Premises Address</TH><TH scope=col>Approx Floor Area(m<SUP>2</SUP>)</TH><TH scope=col>Closing Date & Time</TH><TH scope=col>Name of Bidder</TH><TH scope=col>Bid Amount (S$)</TH></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fafaff; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10px" vAlign=top align=middle><TD>1 </TD><TD>CENTRAL</TD><TD>BLK 1D #03-37,CANTONMENT ROAD</TD><TD>429</TD><TD>04/12/2009 21:12:17</TD><TD>LIU YUE
Sunny Bunny Montessori Infant and Child Care Centre
Modern Montessori International Pte Ltd
CSD Consultants Pte Ltd
RC
Sunshine Kids Baby & Child Haven Pte Ltd
TLC Childcare Services
Learning Circle Child Dev Ctr
TBA
Faith Educare Centre
TBA
KidzPro LLP
EduCrea
To be Registered
To Be Registered
Children's Academy
Kinderland Educare Services Pte Ltd
first step child care and child development centre
Kidsicare
TO BE REGISTERED
Ado Playhouse
-
The Little Skool-House International Pte Ltd
KINDERLAND EDUCARE SERVICES PTE LTD
NOT YEW REG
to be decide...
</TD><TD>$45368
$45168
$44888
$44118
$36513
$33983
$32568
$30700
$30625
$27700
$18500
$17000
$16850
$15025
$14625
$14500
$12960
$12680
$12525
$12238
$12188
$10410
$10180
$10080
$9950
$9450</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Y

Yoda.

mmmm....

LIU YUE if female, must have conned gullible sinkie men to have that amount of money.

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah. This is a LIVE bidding process and not a sealed bid. The early bidders all dropped out leaving probably 2 or 3 parties to slug it out with full transparency. PRC must have engaged IT Ah Neh with lots of time to spare to incrementally bid (maybe $25 each time) against the other bidder, playing a stressful mental game simultaneously

Look at the PRC FTrash's bid. It just $200 more than the next highest bid. Compare it with the difference in the other bids. It's obvious that some insider - another FTrash perhaps - leaked info to her. Donch be surprised since the whole CCB PAPee govt is also FTrashised!

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0076c0 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #0076c0 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fafaff; WIDTH: 100%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black; BORDER-TOP: #0076c0 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-RIGHT: #0076c0 1px solid" id=ctl00_MainContent_ProvisionalResultGridView border=1 rules=all cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 Wrap="true"><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dfdcd8; COLOR: #646567; FONT-SIZE: 10px" class=ListViewHdr><TH scope=col>S/N</TH><TH scope=col>Development / Estate Name</TH><TH scope=col>Premises Address</TH><TH scope=col>Approx Floor Area(m<SUP>2</SUP>)</TH><TH scope=col>Closing Date & Time</TH><TH scope=col>Name of Bidder</TH><TH scope=col>Bid Amount (S$)</TH></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fafaff; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10px" vAlign=top align=middle><TD>1 </TD><TD>CENTRAL</TD><TD>BLK 1D #03-37,CANTONMENT ROAD</TD><TD>429</TD><TD>04/12/2009 21:12:17</TD><TD>LIU YUE
Sunny Bunny Montessori Infant and Child Care Centre
Modern Montessori International Pte Ltd
CSD Consultants Pte Ltd
RC
Sunshine Kids Baby & Child Haven Pte Ltd
TLC Childcare Services
Learning Circle Child Dev Ctr
TBA
Faith Educare Centre
TBA
KidzPro LLP
EduCrea
To be Registered
To Be Registered
Children's Academy
Kinderland Educare Services Pte Ltd
first step child care and child development centre
Kidsicare
TO BE REGISTERED
Ado Playhouse
-
The Little Skool-House International Pte Ltd
KINDERLAND EDUCARE SERVICES PTE LTD
NOT YEW REG
to be decide...
</TD><TD>$45368
$45168
$44888
$44118
$36513
$33983
$32568
$30700
$30625
$27700
$18500
$17000
$16850
$15025
$14625
$14500
$12960
$12680
$12525
$12238
$12188
$10410
$10180
$10080
$9950
$9450</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

L

Luke Skywalker

mmmm....

LIU YUE if female, must have conned gullible sinkie men to have that amount of money.

Master Yoda, can you please shut the fuck up, stop wasting your time in this forum and complete my training?

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Brilliant move indeed. Location of site attracts those that work in Shenton/Raffles place crowd that do not need to own cars. A childcare center below would be especially attractive to these people.

Parents also like to be close to their kids (especially mothers) so that they can drop by from lunch and other breaks for quick check on their kids or to breast feed them.

If I as her I would have additional Hindi/Mandarin classes for the children. Remember that native Mandarin speakers and Hindi speakers are a dime a dozen in Singapore. SO they can be hired on a part time basis cheap cheap.

Pow Chiak! Smart person.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not sure I want to send to a centre with a PRC owner. Wait milk powder got problem

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

I am not sure I want to send to a centre with a PRC owner. Wait milk powder got problem

Worse, your kids may be abused.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Brilliant move indeed. Location of site attracts those that work in Shenton/Raffles place crowd that do not need to own cars. A childcare center below would be especially attractive to these people.

Parents also like to be close to their kids (especially mothers) so that they can drop by from lunch and other breaks for quick check on their kids or to breast feed them.

If I as her I would have additional Hindi/Mandarin classes for the children. Remember that native Mandarin speakers and Hindi speakers are a dime a dozen in Singapore. SO they can be hired on a part time basis cheap cheap.

Pow Chiak! Smart person.

You talk so much but did you do any of these. or just talk only.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed they are good at 'economizing'. They can do anything to recoup the high rental they are paying e.g. lowering hygiene standard, signing on more than they can take, etc. While the PAPee dogs are happily collecting the rental and let u die your own biz!

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indeed they are good at 'economizing'. They can do anything to recoup the high rental they are paying e.g. lowering hygiene standard, signing on more than they can take, etc. While the PAPee dogs are happily collecting the rental and let u die your own biz!

End of day is you and me who will be paying for her sky high rental bid.. it'll pass down to the monthly child care fees we'll be paying... n this is not incl her sky high profit margins too... and we can't do anything abt it as the child care center location is really attractive to the Shenton Way parents who I'm sure won't mind to pay more for the convenience and time saved by putting their kids there...

Sinkies are really fcuked big time now by these smarter FTs.... maybe in a few year's time we'll be working for these smarter FTs instead of the other way round now... What shall we do abt this???? :cool:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... Presume a PRC (possibly already a PR or pink-IC holder) named Liu Yue won the final bidding @ $45,368!

HDB Huat Huat Huat... Thank you PRC for presently them $45,000 every month starting from next year!
prc got a lot of moni 1 ... dun tink dey no got moni, hor! ...

locals cannot fite wif dem ... nex time, locals dun even hv a place 2 open shop! ... :eek:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

You hit the nail on the head. After the PRC chap working in the dog grooming shop killed the dog there has been murmurs and uncertainty. This is what happens when you have no minimum wage law and people pay peanuts.

People are now cautious of sending kids to creche and childcare centre manned by lowly paid foreigners.

Look at the 2 PRC people who bought over Raffles Town Club and emptied the coffers.

Its not only conduct, where they are going to buy their provisions for the childcare centre. Look at the private education sector with no oversight and control.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

prc got a lot of moni 1 ... dun tink dey no got moni, hor! ...

Do a background check on the PRC....... it's not their money tat they are using..... they acting as proxy for a PRC provincial gahmen...... with more $$$ to throw than our TarmaSick. :(

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not interested in running a childcare business but this does not detract from fact that it is a good business. And have a large 4K sf location this close to financial district is excellent. You need not be interested in a business for a business to be a good bet.

You talk so much but did you do any of these. or just talk only.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe Ms Liu Yue will have tuina with specials for the daddies? :p

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHat you say maybe the case. But why kill the goose that lays a golden egg. Why not just run it well and just charge the customers more. As far as kids are concerned, parents are very careful on one hand and will to pay extra on the other hand. If they see substandard hygene, repeat incidence of foot and mouth disease they would lose their business. I think if they ran it well they can charge an arm and leg for the convenience of being close to financial district.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have not come across single service related enterprise owned and run by a PRC, Indian National or an Foreign asian in Singapore that has delivered decent service. The number of short cuts is unbelievable.

They however have done very well in trade and other enterprises where service and the human factor is not a significant component.

I was told by business associates that the environment that they were raised is very much on a survival of the fittest mode. How else do you explain adding melamine to baby milk. How else do you explain counterfeit pharmaceuticals with no active ingredients. Look at the slimming pills death case. The arsenic that regularly appears in chinese medicine etc.

If it comes to human health, welfare of your child etc, no amount of money can change learned traits.

When a Hong Konger tells you that he will never patronise a PRC restaurant in Singapore, you got to wonder why.

Good luck to the people of Duxton.

WHat you say maybe the case. But why kill the goose that lays a golden egg. Why not just run it well and just charge the customers more. As far as kids are concerned, parents are very careful on one hand and will to pay extra on the other hand. If they see substandard hygene, repeat incidence of foot and mouth disease they would lose their business. I think if they ran it well they can charge an arm and leg for the convenience of being close to financial district.

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal

You hit the nail on the head. After the PRC chap working in the dog grooming shop killed the dog there has been murmurs and uncertainty. This is what happens when you have no minimum wage law and people pay peanuts.

People are now cautious of sending kids to creche and childcare centre manned by lowly paid foreigners.

True, when I read the case of the dog groomer, I stated in that thread that a case of a foreigner killing our children is not that far-fetched if the current trend continues.