• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow! Nicole Seah facebook hits 40,063

silentisgolden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all, thank you for the overwhelming support at NSP's first rally. I have noted some of the negative feedback regarding my speech and will work on it. I will be speaking at CCK and Mountbatten rallies for next week. I will work on being a more moderate public speaker. Thank you for supporting my maiden rally.

Nicole Seah is contesting Marine Parade GRC in the 2011 Singapore General Elections.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great-Job.png

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder Women poster really make her look good.
Who is behind the all the poster ideas. Must give him 2 thumb up.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hit - 41,657

walau , keep going up like no tomorrow, maybe another 2day over take lau lee liao. huat ah! Nicole

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess whose facebook account is this?

"Wall postings have temporarily been disabled.
A small minority of fake accounts were being used to spam, to post offensive content, and to harass other Facebook users."

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess whose facebook account is this?

"Wall postings have temporarily been disabled.
A small minority of fake accounts were being used to spam, to post offensive content, and to harass other Facebook users."

50 cents reward question! Lee Kuan Yew. Give me my money!