• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow...new product .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/w0Uil7Ay8jg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/w0Uil7Ay8jg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha...stupid black idiot claims his soap can cure AIDs, release u from prison and help you find job.

Then why don't we buy one box of soaps and fire Minister Mentos? :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha...stupid black idiot claims his soap can cure AIDs, release u from prison and help you find job.

Then why don't we buy one box of soaps and fire Minister Mentos? :rolleyes:

dont play play hor ....many delusion christains still believe in miracle hor ...:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like God ain't helping him this time.... :biggrin:

Dr Lewis In Action

The pastor who is active at New Testament Church of God's conventions in London was reported by the Jamaica Gleaner to have:

...allegedly took the girls to the hotel at which he was staying in Negril, claiming it was late. About 2 a.m. on Sunday, he sexually assaulted the 15-year-old twice while the younger girl watched.

Persons who became suspicious of the pastor?s activities informed the police and the girls, after being questioned, admitted what had occurred. The reverend was arrested Sunday evening, just as he was about to take the pulpit in front of thousands of people, from all across the island, who had travelled to witness his preaching.

It is believed Lewis paid the girls not to tell.

He is believed to have been guilty of sexual misconduct in London up to 8 yrs ago as my uncle rented an office in London some 8 yrs ago to Lewis and questioned his secretary about floating allegations that he was a peadophile which was vigorously denied! My uncle did not want anything to do with them as there were so many rumours about his alleged sexual activities.

Unaware that I was dealing with the same Lewis over one year ago I saw his programme on British TV where he was promoting his 'Miracle Olive Oil Soap' which he asked viewers to ring the programme if they need a free bar of these soaps. Out of curiousity I rang the show and left my contact details. I did not get a response for weeks I rang a second time after watching the show again. Few weeks later I got a response from Lewis where I was asked to send him "£50" if I need the soap as God told him to tell me "nothing from nothing is nothing". The tone of his letter was disturbing so I became convinced something was up with this guy. I immediately wrote to him telling him "God told me not to support his ministry". I did not hear from him until several months later when he send me a letter telling me that I have been one of 100 people God selected to "received this special letter from him". In order to unlock the blessings in the letter I was asked to send large sum of money. I returned his letter in the post without comments. So he is finally caught after years of abusing young girls!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like Charles Manson, all his followers kana brain-washed n went to meet God! Hahaha..

Last edited: