• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow... I''ve got 2 friends requests...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be a slime ball and dodge the question.
You have not substantiate your claim that you did not sent these 2 vile PMs....

you are just one asshole!!!
and these are for your consumption ....
Fuck Your Mother Lao Chee Bye! :oIo:
Fuck your mother pua sai kang :oIo:
why bother responding to a liar, a recent discharge from IMH????????????
kopisai, fuck your Mother Chao Chee Bye! :oIo:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New pm from shit skin Suresh now known as warmers

F7VZPei.png

jw5

Loyal
I got the same abusive message from "warmers".

My guess is that the original forummer is Mdm Tang who used to send absuive messages via the rep system using his clones.
Got caught when InfP was introduced, and claimed he was doing "experiments". :rolleyes:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It will be history aka N/A later this morning. The other day i deleted four at one go. No not this one that u see below. :biggrin:

7D3bndh.jpg

Last edited:

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Make no mistake it's
gopal's new clone loggers :biggrin:

jSyxCbS.jpg

Newbies don't talk like that. :biggrin:

But i only show u one of his 4 posts.

http://www.singsupplies.com/member.php?95464-loggers

Forum rules

After 48 hours from registration and five postings, out of moderation and can abuse the system.

But if under moderation, cannot send PM, cannot use the reputation system, cannot send friend requests.

:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Make no mistake it's
gopal's new clone loggers :biggrin:

jSyxCbS.jpg

Newbies don't talk like that. :biggrin:

But i only show u one of his 4 posts.

http://www.singsupplies.com/member.php?95464-loggers

Forum rules

After 48 hours from registration and five postings, out of moderation and can abuse the system.

But if under moderation, cannot send PM, cannot use the reputation system, cannot send friend requests.

:biggrin:

Never mind, post your New Year wishes for him here!

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...the-person-behind-Gopal-(aka-warmers)-in-here!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah. See more open lah. Better get used to such abuses. Our Almighty leongsam still not enough $$$ to ask vbulletin to disable friend request and negative rep points member to add comment.

Fuck leongsam the tuakang yaosiu. Collected so much donation liao still come up with chee bye crap stories.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah. See more open lah. Better get used to such abuses. Our Almighty leongsam still not enough $$$ to ask vbulletin to disable friend request and negative rep points member to add comment.

Fuck leongsam the tuakang yaosiu. Collected so much donation liao still come up with chee bye crap stories.

I see very open liao leh. Not angry, only want to wish him and his family a Happy New Year.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the Lao jiao anti pappies, anti pinky, anti lky, anti m&ds, anti shit skins,anti fts, kena until don't kena liao.
Well, that doesn't stop limpeh leh. Hehehehe. Hohoho, hahahahaha.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the Lao jiao anti pappies, anti pinky, anti lky, anti m&ds, anti shit skins,anti fts, kena until don't kena liao.
Well, that doesn't stop limpeh leh. Hehehehe. Hohoho, hahahahaha.

Limpei is lao jiao, but I'm not anti pappies, anti pinky, anti lky, anti m&ds, anti shit skins,anti fts, so why I also kanna?

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you this bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard will be very suay!

Linpeh's dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!

Yes yes yes ok ok ok we heard u. :biggrin:

You have about barely an hour to vent your frustrations before your handle becomes history. :biggrin:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and my whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Me this bastard will be very suay!

My dog fucked my prostitute whore mother and me this bastard loser dog ate my feces and i licked my anus-hole!

You have about barely an hour to vent your frustrations before your handle becomes history. :biggrin:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my bastard motherfucker loser retarded dog and my whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

My dog fucked my prostitute whore mother and me this bastard loser dog ate my feces and i licked my anus-hole!

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal